Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where can I find the method and field unmapped names for 1.16.1

Unkn0wn4all

So my pc got corrupted and a lot of my files where lost, including my mod files. so I redownloaded my mod from curseforge and made a new workspace for it, but now all the class files have unmapped names like func_200947_a and I can tell its supposed to be a sound property because of where it is in my code, but I'm starting to forget some things and I want to be able to translate it. is there a place I can find these functions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Harvest Level & Harvest Tool were moved to Tags because of vanilla. They're now requires<Tier>Tool (eg requiresIronTool) and mineable/<Tool> (It's a directory, eg mineable/pickaxe).
    • 1.15 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support. Just FYI, you NEVER check Strings with ==. You need to use .equals().
    • 1.15 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a newer version of Minecraft to receive support (1.16 or 1.17).  
    • Hello, I have this code  @SubscribeEvent public static void chat(final ClientChatEvent event){ System.out.println(event.getMessage()); System.out.println(event.getMessage() == "inventory"); if (event.getMessage() == "inventory"){ Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.sendChatMessage("No"); event.setCanceled(true); } } But.. [11:46:54] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.example.examplemod.Blocks2:chat:39]: inventory false [11:46:54] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.example.examplemod.Blocks2:clientChatEvent:31]: inventory [11:46:54] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: <TimTarAn> inventory [11:46:54] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <TimTarAn> inventory WTF  
    • D:\Games\Minecraft\Servers\Forge 1.15.2 Server for PC Challenge>java -Xmx4092M -Xms4092M -jar forge.jar nogui 2021-09-24 23:31:10,297 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment ←[32m[23:31:10] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 31.2.0, --fml.mcpVersion, 20200515.085601, --fml.mcVersion, 1.15.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui] ←[m←[32m[23:31:10] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 5.1.0+69+master.79f13f7 starting: java version 16.0.1 by Oracle Corporation ←[mjava.lang.NoSuchFieldException: ucp         at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:2549)         at cpw.mods.gross.Java9ClassLoaderUtil.getSystemClassPathURLs(Java9ClassLoaderUtil.java:28)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.discoverServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:139)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:74)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read the array length because "urls" is null         at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.URLClassPath.<init>(URLClassPath.java:153)         at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.URLClassPath.<init>(URLClassPath.java:174)         at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.<init>(URLClassLoader.java:149)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler$TransformerClassLoader.<init>(TransformationServicesHandler.java:159)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.discoverServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:139)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:74)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) D:\Games\Minecraft\Servers\Forge 1.15.2 Server for PC Challenge>PAUSE Press any key to continue . . .
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.