[BUG 1.16.5] Team Aurora Mods + Team Abnormals Mods = crash chunks.

CrackedLix

Just now, diesieben07 said:

Provide a minimal way to reproduce (i.e. just Forge with minimum set of mods=.

I have already done it, it crushes chunks of Team Abnormals + Team Aurora mods, if you remove Team Aurora = there is no crash, the same with Abnormals, for some reason I can't use them together, I have already written to the developers of these mods, they are either stupid or can't repeat my actions.

I use my modpack: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/7SG94Bwv5v5X2A
and 

I just created a clean map on the last build of Mohist, and as a result I wrote

/worldborder center ~ ~

/worldborder set 10000

/stop

Start the server right now..

/gamemode 1

I fly around the map and load the pieces for about 1 minutes.

/stop

Start the server right now..

I fly around the map and load the pieces for about 5-10 minutes.

As soon as I entered, literally 30 seconds flew by and immediately next to my appearance I found a new broken chunk that had not been loaded before.

Sometimes you need to restart the server 2-4 times.

The messages indicate the Mohist core, but it also works on a clean Forge, which I was very upset about, so try to repeat this action, I hope you will succeed, and know that it only works in new biomes, use the command /locatebiome abundance:lavender_forest and as soon as you appear, turn off the server via /stop, then go and check the crash chunks, sometimes it does not work from 1 time, you need to look for new pieces of the world and biomes from mods.

This mod pack is minimal, the error goes to Abnormals team and team Aurora if they are together, it is the generation of the world (biomes) it is broken there, although the developers indicate that they cannot reproduce this error.. Maybe they are stupid and don't understand me how to do it.

At the 1st launch, there is no such biome crash, only after the 2nd launch it starts, this feeling in the unloaded area does not change, I'm tired.. I have been suffering for the 2nd month. My players have already experienced 30+ deletions of the world and the game anew because of this nonsense. Please help me.

OMG!!! You're doing everything wrong at all!

Use the command /locatebiome abundance:lavender_forest and as soon as you appear, turn off the server via /stop, then go and check the crash chunks, sometimes it does not work from 1 time, you need to look for new pieces of the world and biomes from mods.

Edited by CrackedLix