A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Miniontoby

Hi, 

So I am wanting to run a server (for my friends) with a 1.12.2 version of forge (because Age of the Blood Moon modpack)

So I installed the installer (forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854-installer.jar) and ran it (for Log see: https://termbin.com/f5xo)

Spoiler

java -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854-installer.jar --installServer

That all goes (I think) oke, but then when i try to run it ($ java -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854.jar)

It gives a error:

A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70)
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
        ... 6 more

I have also tried some other installers, but all the same problem

Help would be appreciated.

Greets, Miniontoby

Spoiler

Version of Java: 

openjdk 11.0.12 2021-07-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.12+7-post-Debian-2deb10u1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.12+7-post-Debian-2deb10u1, mixed mode, sharing)

And btw, when running 1.16.5 forge server on same computer, it goes all oke and it runs fine

And btw, I am not the root, I can ask the owner to do stuff, but yeah it will take a bit of time....