Error when linstalling forge for minecraft 1.16.5

Andrew17

Hello everyone, i so stress becouse a dont find a solution for the problem that i have and what happens is that when i try to open the forge for install it, it sends me directly an error that says "Something went wrong while installing.<br />Check log for more details:<br/>java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.imageio.IOException: Can't create cache file!" I have searched everywhere for a solution but I can't find anything that will help me to solve it. I need to install the Forge to be able to enter a server with mods to be able to play with my colleagues but i cant becouse of this error, please somebody help me 😞

1 hour ago, Andrew17 said:

Hello everyone, i so stress becouse a dont find a solution for the problem that i have and what happens is that when i try to open the forge for install it, it sends me directly an error that says "Something went wrong while installing.<br />Check log for more details:<br/>java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.imageio.IOException: Can't create cache file!" I have searched everywhere for a solution but I can't find anything that will help me to solve it. I need to install the Forge to be able to enter a server with mods to be able to play with my colleagues but i cant becouse of this error, please somebody help me 😞

Are you using the new minecraft laucnher from the microsoft store?

• Guest locked this topic