Different name for Launch Files generated by gradle

Anubis

Using different projects simultaneously, sometimes to compare different aspects of the code or because of working on multiple at a time I allways have one Issue with eclipse: All launch files generated with gradle have the same name (runClient.launch etc.). And I can't figure out how to chance the name in the gradle without breaking them.

You can add the mod name at the build.grade to the

runs { 
	client {

part to set them

run { 
	client_modname {

and this changes the name of the launchfile (runClient_modname) but eclipse then doesn't know the main class anymore and it is not usable anymore (resp. you have to put in the main class every time but then I can also change the launch file name afterwards, which is not the goal). Has anyone an idea what I can do? I normally don't do much with the gradle part, I am just happy it works. But the same name of the launch-file for all projects is very confusing some times and it would be quit helpful if I could change this.

Thanks for reply

Click on the arrow pointing down next to the launch or debug button. Then click on "Debug configurations", find the configuration for your project and change the name in the text field at the top of the config

Sorry if my Posts are weird sometimes, I just try to help and learn as much as I can :D

Also: PLEASE use SPOILERS for logs!