Custom mod list won't load and keep getting "failed to synchronize registry data from server"

ghastlyopossum

Hey, I've been trying to log into a friend's modded server but I keep getting the message "failed to synchronize registry data from server". And when I try to make a singleplayer world it says that there are errors in currently selected datapacks and tells me to load in safe mode.

When I checked latest.log and debug.log I just keep seeing that the textures won't load. Please help me figure this out, I'm kinda going crazy.

(Also I was going to link latest.log and debug.log into this post as .txt files but I don't know how.)

Edited by ghastlyopossum
I forgot to add info

here it is: ttps://gist.github.com/ghastlyopossum/478d2b0d5e6a4fd6d8b260dfd3762108 

After posting this I replaced my .minecraft folder with a friend's .minecraft folder completely. I still get the same message.

I don't have access to the server's debug.log file since my friend owns it but I'll post it when they get back to me.