enigmatica 2 expert crash

Siggen1000

sooo i have a very long enigmatica 2 expert pt that is crashing when i log into it. it started when i were going to a planet in advanced rocketry, im not sure but i think it was stella. i started descending with the rocket, and when it started to load the planet it all crashed. when i try to load into the world it almost crashes instantly. i have tried commands to tp away and such, but most of the time it crashes before i can really do anything. 

when it crashes it says "java(TM) has stopped responding". exit code -805306369. 

plsss help i really dont want to loose this world

16 minutes ago, Siggen1000 said:

sooo i have a very long enigmatica 2 expert pt that is crashing when i log into it. it started when i were going to a planet in advanced rocketry, im not sure but i think it was stella. i started descending with the rocket, and when it started to load the planet it all crashed. when i try to load into the world it almost crashes instantly. i have tried commands to tp away and such, but most of the time it crashes before i can really do anything. 

when it crashes it says "java(TM) has stopped responding". exit code -805306369. 

plsss help i really dont want to loose this world

any help would be greatly appreciated

Error in advanced rocketry. Make a backup of your world and try disabling the mod. Also on curseforge it says: "Advanced Rocketry for 1.16.5 is a very early alpha. We know its broken. We will fix it as soon as we are able. This is why its marked as a alpha on curseforge" So I would just wait until the fix is done and update :)

Sorry if my Posts are weird sometimes, I just try to help and learn as much as I can :D

Also: PLEASE use SPOILERS for logs!