What kind of ripoff POS did I download?!!?!?

LunarAntic

I followed the tutorial to download your app just to run 2 measly mods (JEI and Create) off of Overwolf CurseForge on Minecraft, and as soon as I get the download all it give me is a bunch of useless files I don't know what to do with!!! No .exe files, not a single operatable file in the mix!! Had to get a .jar file opening app off of the Windows Store to open the whole thing!! Also quite the con you run to only attach photos via link only so I cant show anyone screenshots of what the hell I'm talking about!!!! "com" "data" buncha crapppy text files and json codesheets WTF!?!?!

sorry kid, playing modded minecraft requires some effort and some general computer knowledge.

if you are ready and able to unpack archives, edit text files, put files in a proper directory, you will be rewarded with a wonderful and infinitely customizable experience. if you wanted a one-click experience, open steam launcher or epic launcher and play something else.

good news is, it's not too difficult. one little prerequisite: you do have a mojang account (or microsoft account) and you did purchase a java edition of the game (not bedrock edition, not microsoft store edition) through that account? and you know your credentials?