Help with SimpleImpl

Sqzz

Hello. I recently read the SimpleImpl documentation because I need to send information from the server to the client. But there are some things that remain unclear, how to send this package to the client from the server, what is written in the documentation will not work on Spigot/Bukkit

Any idea how to send to the client with Spigot/bukkit?

Minecraft ver: 1.16.5

Sorry for my English

11 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Yes, it will. Both Forge and Spigot/Bukkit use the "custom payload" packets. You just have to send the data in a format that both your mod and the plugin can understand.

Question is: Why not write a server side mod instead of a Bukkit plugin?

I know servers that use bukkit and Spigot, and in general I have known Spigot for a long time, are there ways to use it? 

7 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

I don't know the Bukkit API. You simply have to send a custom payload packet. Note though that SimpleImpl uses an indexed codec, so every message is prefixed with a byte specifying its ID. You have to send this ID manually when sending from Bukkit.

Where can I go for help?