Help to create server 1.18.2 on multicraft platform

Kmoon

Hello

I make this small thread to request help or advice on how to create a server mainly from 1.18.2, but I have this doubt since 1.17 came out, as many will have noticed the way in which forge servers come from 1.17 has changed As it was before 1.16.5 and below, I pay for a server in X site and this site allows me to have a machine to which I send the files by FTP, as many I imagine will know how these hostings work that are in a platform called multicraft, in order to run the server a certain server file must be renamed so that the platform recognizes it and allows it to run.
My problem comes here from the change in 1.17 and that file that was previously generated that had the name of the forge version is no longer generated and I don't know where it will be located, I ask the community if you can advise me to know where is located or how can I run servers higher than 1.17 on the multicraft platform.

Thanks in advance.