Displaying model of ItemStack on top of a Block at specific position

BLT

I am making a workstation that when specific slots are filled, they show up with the model of the ItemStack at the Y level of an int in the workstation block, and at a x and y of a Location (specifically this Location constructor : Location(World world, double x, double y, double z, float yaw, float pitch)) stored as a var for each item type, and at a offset of the same Location type stored as a var in the ItemStack's derived class. In the workstation's class there is a second Location of the same type which is the connected offset. I have all the variables set up, and a function:

//Displays Items, returns true if it worked, returns false if it didnt work.
private boolean DisplayItems(ItemStack head, ItemStack shaft, ItemStack binding, ItemStack feathers, int connect, int maxConnect) {

}

The int connect tells the function what step in lerping between connected and unconnected, and the int maxConnect tells the function the max step for the lerping.

My main problems is that I don't know how to render the ItemStack's models, how to arrange them by accessing the ItemStack's derived class's offset, how to lerp their positions when connect is greater than zero, and whether or not this is even the right way of doing this.

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

19 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

ItemRenderer#renderStatic

So I have tried implementing this, and have immediately run into a problem.

I am guessing that I need to create a new ItemRenderer, so I tried that:

ItemRenderer headRend = new ItemRenderer();

However, the constructor takes a lot of parameters that I don't know how to implement. Could you explain how I am supposed to make a ItemRenderer to use the renderStatic method, as it is not static.

30 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Use your IDE to find how to obtain it.

Ok, I did some more research, and this is what I have so far:

ItemRenderer rend = Minecraft.getInstance().getItemRenderer();
rend.renderStatic(head, ItemTransforms.TransformType.GROUND, //Unknown int 1, //Unknown int 2, //Unknown variable PoseStack, //Unknown variable MultiBufferSource, //Unknown int 3)

Can you explain what the last few parameters are and how I can give the method them?

Edited by BLT