Unable to launch Forge with unclear error message

Hey Forum! My name is Marc and I have a tough one for you guys today. So right now I'm in the process of making my own feed the beast private pack. I have just gotten to the testing faze and I'm having a bit trouble. As you could guess I cannot get it to start and even more frustrating it does not give a good error message. I tried single minecraft and server minecraft. Both failed, but slightly different so I figured I'd start on the single player version first. I'm running minecraft version 1.5.2, Mac 10.8.3 and forge universal 7.8.1.738. As I watch the log file go everything seems to work, but when it gets to the last line of the file I included below it just freezes forever. I have tried loading it up without that mod and without the mod before that (I'm talking about Ommni tools and Vender). This make me feel like it's not those mods fault, but something else I can't find. I think there is also more than one error going on here as many times it say dependance has errored. Please help me out, you have no idea how desperate I am and how many people are counting on me! Thanks for your time I owe you all just for looking at this probably dumb post :).

Links:

Error Message: http://pastebin.com/kSCE7YVG

Google Doc of mods included: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvwhTsJDQTz4dHQ0bUN6ZXlOOFIySEhJdFZXV1BlUWc&usp=sharing

P.S If you need any more info just ask.

-Marc