Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Version 1.18.2, SOLVED] Change rendered mob's model under certain conditions

LeeCrafts

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I am trying to replace every rendered mob's model (not the mob itself) with the model of a custom entity, under certain conditions. This is how it would work:

@SubscribeEvent
public static void replaceMobModel(RenderLivingEvent.Pre<LivingEntity, EntityModel<LivingEntity>> event) {
    if (condition A is reached) {
        // replace every rendered mob's model with the model of a custom entity
    }
    // if condition A is not met, then every rendered mob's model reverts back to normal (e.g. villagers start looking like villagers again)
}

I was looking at this forum (https://forums.minecraftforge.net/topic/75986-114-how-to-change-rendered-entity/) and found out that I need to use EntityRenderManager#renderEntity. But since that is from a previous version, I assume it would be EntityRenderDispatcher#render. Here's what I tried to do so far:

@SubscribeEvent
public static void replaceMobModel(RenderLivingEvent.Pre<LivingEntity, EntityModel<LivingEntity>> event) {
    LocalPlayer localPlayer = Minecraft.getInstance().player;
    if (localPlayer != null && event.getEntity() instanceof Mob mob) {

// I'll set up the conditions later once I get this working

event.setCanceled(true);
        CustomEntity customEntity = ModEntities.CUSTOM_ENTITY.get().create(localPlayer.clientLevel);
        if (customEntity != null) {
            customEntity.setXRot(mob.getXRot());
            customEntity.setYRot(mob.getYRot());
            Minecraft.getInstance().getEntityRenderDispatcher().render(
                    customEntity,
                    mob.getX(),
                    mob.getY(),
                    mob.getZ(),
                    mob.getViewYRot(event.getPartialTick()),
                    event.getPartialTick(),
                    event.getPoseStack(),
                    event.getMultiBufferSource(),
                    event.getPackedLight()
            );
        }
    }
}

This results in a stack overflow (EntityRenderDispatcher#render seems to cause RenderLivingEvent to fire, causing an infinite recursion). Is this even the right thing to do? Or do I have to go to my CustomEntity renderer class and override render()? If that's the case, I don't know what I should put in that method.

Edited by LeeCrafts

• LeeCrafts changed the title to [Version 1.18.2] Change rendered mob's model under certain conditions

You have to keep track that you are currently calling back into render and then have your event handler bail out early. Otherwise your event handler will fire on your render call, too and result in an infinite recursion. You can just use a private static boolean for this that you reset in a try-finally block.

Note also that you should definitely not be creating new entity instances every time you render, this happens once every frame for every entity.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Although I am not exactly sure how a try-finally block would help (i.e. what code I should run even if a runtime exception is thrown), I have made some progress. The custom mob renders, but it does not rotate--even when I apply rotations to it before calling render().

private static boolean renderingCustomEntity = false;
private static CustomEntity customEntity;

private static void initializeCustomEntityIfNull(LocalPlayer localPlayer) {
    if (customEntity == null) {
        customEntity = ModEntities.CUSTOM_ENTITY.get().create(localPlayer.clientLevel);
    }
}

@SubscribeEvent
        try {
            if (!renderingCustomEntity) {
                renderingCustomEntity = true;
                event.setCanceled(true);
                initializeCustomEntityIfNull(localPlayer);

// I try to apply rotations to the custom entity before it rendered, but it still does not rotate at all.
                customEntity.setYRot(mob.getYRot());
                customEntity.setYHeadRot(mob.getYHeadRot());

customEntity.setPose(mob.getPose());

// For some reason, the custom mob did not render when I called EntityRenderDispatcher#render.
                // So I called render() from EntityRenderDispatcher#getRenderer instead.
                Minecraft.getInstance().getEntityRenderDispatcher().getRenderer(customEntity).render(
                        customEntity,
                        customEntity.getYRot(),
                        event.getPartialTick(),
                        event.getPoseStack(),
                        event.getPackedLight()
                );
            }
        } finally {
            renderingCustomEntity = false;
        }
    }
}

What would I be missing? Thank you for the help.

Edited by LeeCrafts

3 hours ago, LeeCrafts said:

(i.e. what code I should run even if a runtime exception is thrown

It is good practice to do this, because if the inner renderer throws an exception your static field will remain set to true and can never go back to false. The try-finally block should also be inside the if statement that checks your static boolean.

3 hours ago, LeeCrafts said:
private static void initializeCustomEntityIfNull(LocalPlayer localPlayer) {
    if (customEntity == null) {
    }
}

This will create a memory leak if the level changes. You have to unload the entity with the level and also change the entity if the level changes.

As for your rotations: I would use the debugger to check what setupRotations in the renderer does and why it doesn't work properly. You can use a conditional breakpoint that only triggers if your static boolean field is true to only catch setupRotation calls that happen during the nested render.

Posted (edited)

Got the rotation working. I had to look at LivingEntityRenderer#render and setupRotations a little more closely, and I realized that I needed to change the custom entity's yBodyRot and yBodyRotO

private static boolean renderingCustomEntity = false;
private static CustomEntity customEntity;

private static void refreshCustomEntity(LocalPlayer localPlayer, LivingEntity livingEntity) {
    // If the level changes, remove the custom entity by assigning its reference to a new custom entity.
    // The previous custom entity will eventually be garbage collected.
    if (customEntity == null || customEntity.level != livingEntity.level) {
    }
}

@SubscribeEvent
        if (/* put your own condition here */) {
            if (!renderingCustomEntity) {
                try {
                    renderingCustomEntity = true;
                    event.setCanceled(true);
                    refreshCustomEntity(localPlayer, mob);

// (truth be told, my custom entity does not have a "head", so these lines aren't needed)
                    // customEntity.setYHeadRot(mob.getYHeadRot());
                    // customEntity.yHeadRotO = mob.yHeadRotO;

customEntity.setYBodyRot(mob.yBodyRot);
                    customEntity.yBodyRotO = mob.yBodyRotO;
                    customEntity.setPose(mob.getPose());
                    Minecraft.getInstance().getEntityRenderDispatcher().getRenderer(customEntity).render(
                            customEntity,
                            customEntity.yBodyRot,
                            event.getPartialTick(),
                            event.getPoseStack(),
                            event.getPackedLight()
                    );
                } finally {
                    renderingCustomEntity = false;
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

On 5/25/2022 at 2:13 AM, diesieben07 said:

This will create a memory leak if the level changes. You have to unload the entity with the level and also change the entity if the level changes.

As shown in my code, if the mob whose model is replaced moves to a different dimension, I unload the custom entity with Entity#discard and then reinitialize it on the next tick. I wonder if I also have to unload the custom entity when the mob it is "replacing" dies.

^ Edit: I have changed the code due to @diesieben07's most recent comment.

Edited by LeeCrafts
i changed it a bunch of times, but hopefully this is the last edit lol

Calling discard on an entity that is never even present in the world does nothing. Your renderer will still hold the reference to the entity and therefor prevent it from being garbage collected.

What you should do is check that the level is still the same (use an == comparison on the level instance, do not check the dimension). If it has changed, remove the old entity.

• Thanks 1

• LeeCrafts changed the title to [Version 1.18.2, SOLVED] Change rendered mob's model under certain conditions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I had a mistake while loading my minecraft world solo and also when I wanted to join my server, I removed the Optifine mods Here is the given error: The game crashed whilst rendering entity in world Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'java.util.UUID net.minecraft.client.player.AbstractClientPlayer.m_20148_()' Code de sortie : -1 Here is the report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Shall we play a game? Time: 7/4/22, 1:03 PM Description: Rendering entity in world java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'java.util.UUID net.minecraft.client.player.AbstractClientPlayer.m_20148_()'     at net.minecraft.client.player.AbstractClientPlayer.getAnimatedSkin(AbstractClientPlayer.java:1038) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.player.AbstractClientPlayer.handler$zdn001$getSkinTextureLocationDonor(AbstractClientPlayer.java:1022) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.player.AbstractClientPlayer.m_108560_(AbstractClientPlayer.java) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer.m_5478_(PlayerRenderer.java:137) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:PlayerRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:PlayerRenderMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer.m_5478_(PlayerRenderer.java:43) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:PlayerRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:PlayerRenderMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.LivingEntityRenderer.m_7225_(LivingEntityRenderer.java:142) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:LivingEntityRendererMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.LivingEntityRenderer.m_7392_(LivingEntityRenderer.java:122) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:LivingEntityRendererMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer.m_7392_(PlayerRenderer.java:62) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:PlayerRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:PlayerRenderMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer.m_7392_(PlayerRenderer.java:43) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:PlayerRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:PlayerRenderMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.EntityRenderDispatcher.m_114384_(EntityRenderDispatcher.java:129) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:RenderDispatcherMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.m_109517_(LevelRenderer.java:1423) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.handler$zdf000$render(LevelRenderer.java:3557) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.m_109599_(LevelRenderer.java:1224) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109089_(GameRenderer.java:1061) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109093_(GameRenderer.java:835) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1044) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:663) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:205) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:31) ~[fmlloader-1.18.2-40.1.52.jar%2316!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.player.AbstractClientPlayer.getAnimatedSkin(AbstractClientPlayer.java:1038) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.player.AbstractClientPlayer.handler$zdn001$getSkinTextureLocationDonor(AbstractClientPlayer.java:1022) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.player.AbstractClientPlayer.m_108560_(AbstractClientPlayer.java) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_abstractclientplayerentity_getlocationcape,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:DonorAbstractClientPlayerMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer.m_5478_(PlayerRenderer.java:137) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:PlayerRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:PlayerRenderMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer.m_5478_(PlayerRenderer.java:43) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:PlayerRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:PlayerRenderMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.LivingEntityRenderer.m_7225_(LivingEntityRenderer.java:142) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:LivingEntityRendererMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.LivingEntityRenderer.m_7392_(LivingEntityRenderer.java:122) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:LivingEntityRendererMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer.m_7392_(PlayerRenderer.java:62) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:PlayerRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:PlayerRenderMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer.m_7392_(PlayerRenderer.java:43) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:3dskinlayers.mixins.json:PlayerRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:PlayerRenderMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.EntityRenderDispatcher.m_114384_(EntityRenderDispatcher.java:129) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:RenderDispatcherMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.m_109517_(LevelRenderer.java:1423) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.handler$zdf000$render(LevelRenderer.java:3557) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.m_109599_(LevelRenderer.java:1224) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109089_(GameRenderer.java:1061) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} -- Entity being rendered -- Details:     Entity Type: minecraft:player (net.minecraft.client.player.LocalPlayer)     Entity ID: 31     Entity Name: super_potate     Entity's Exact location: 6.50, -60.00, -5.50     Entity's Block location: World: (6,-60,-6), Section: (at 6,4,10 in 0,-4,-1; chunk contains blocks 0,-64,-16 to 15,319,-1), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,-64,-512 to 511,319,-1)     Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00     Entity's Passengers: []     Entity's Vehicle: null Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.EntityRenderDispatcher.m_114384_(EntityRenderDispatcher.java:129) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:RenderDispatcherMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.m_109517_(LevelRenderer.java:1423) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.handler$zdf000$render(LevelRenderer.java:3557) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.m_109599_(LevelRenderer.java:1224) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109089_(GameRenderer.java:1061) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109093_(GameRenderer.java:835) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1044) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:663) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:205) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:31) ~[fmlloader-1.18.2-40.1.52.jar%2316!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} -- Renderer details -- Details:     Assigned renderer: net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.player.PlayerRenderer@5b9a6389     Location: 0.00,0.00,0.00 - World: (0,0,0), Section: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0,0; chunk contains blocks 0,-64,0 to 15,319,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,-64,0 to 511,319,511)     Rotation: 0.0     Delta: 0.0 Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.EntityRenderDispatcher.m_114384_(EntityRenderDispatcher.java:129) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:firstperson.mixins.json:RenderDispatcherMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.m_109517_(LevelRenderer.java:1423) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.handler$zdf000$render(LevelRenderer.java:3557) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.LevelRenderer.m_109599_(LevelRenderer.java:1224) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109089_(GameRenderer.java:1061) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109093_(GameRenderer.java:835) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1044) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:663) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:205) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:31) ~[fmlloader-1.18.2-40.1.52.jar%2316!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} -- Affected level -- Details:     All players: 1 total; [LocalPlayer['super_potate'/31, l='ClientLevel', x=6.50, y=-60.00, z=-5.50]]     Chunk stats: 1369, 499     Level dimension: minecraft:overworld     Level spawn location: World: (0,-60,0), Section: (at 0,4,0 in 0,-4,0; chunk contains blocks 0,-64,0 to 15,319,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,-64,0 to 511,319,511)     Level time: 35 game time, 35 day time     Server brand: forge     Server type: Integrated singleplayer server Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.ClientLevel.m_6026_(ClientLevel.java:407) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_clientworldclass,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_clientworldclass,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ClientLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:DestroyProgressMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91354_(Minecraft.java:2260) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:680) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:205) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23110!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:31) ~[fmlloader-1.18.2-40.1.52.jar%2316!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} -- Last reload -- Details:     Reload number: 1     Reload reason: initial     Finished: Yes     Packs: Default, Mod Resources, Copper Legacy Pack.zip, Xaero's Minimap - Mod Icons.zip -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.18.2     Minecraft Version ID: 1.18.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.1, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 2290885640 bytes (2184 MiB) / 6308233216 bytes (6016 MiB) up to 6308233216 bytes (6016 MiB)     CPUs: 6     Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel     Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz     Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10     Microarchitecture: Coffee Lake     Frequency (GHz): 2.90     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 6     Number of logical CPUs: 6     Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970     Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x13c2     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=31.0.15.1640     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.67     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.67     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 28077.54     Virtual memory used (MB): 20736.04     Swap memory total (MB): 11776.00     Swap memory used (MB): 651.64     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx6016m -Xms256m     Launched Version: forge-40.1.52     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 SNAPSHOT     Backend API: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.2.0 NVIDIA 516.40, NVIDIA Corporation     Window size: 1920x1057     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.2     GL debug messages:     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'; Server brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fancy     Resource Packs: vanilla, mod_resources, file/Copper Legacy Pack.zip, file/Xaero's Minimap - Mod Icons.zip     Current Language: English (US)     CPU: 6x Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz     Server Running: true     Player Count: 1 / 8; [ServerPlayer['super_potate'/31, l='ServerLevel[New World]', x=6.50, y=-60.00, z=-5.50]]     Data Packs: vanilla, mod:rsrequestify (incompatible), mod:create_stuff_additions, mod:peepomod (incompatible), mod:jei (incompatible), mod:allyoucaneat (incompatible), mod:mekanism, mod:mcwwindows, mod:waystones (incompatible), mod:macawsbridgesbop, mod:bookshelf, mod:create_confectionery, mod:mcwdoors, mod:mekanismgenerators, mod:balm (incompatible), mod:immersive_armors (incompatible), mod:macawsroofsbop, mod:skinlayers3d (incompatible), mod:forge, mod:refinedstorage, mod:mcwbridges, mod:enchdesc (incompatible), mod:bcc (incompatible), mod:terrablender (incompatible), mod:biomesoplenty (incompatible), mod:mekanismadditions, mod:firstpersonmod (incompatible), mod:another_furniture (incompatible), mod:mcwtrpdoors, mod:mcwfences, mod:youre_seeing_dungeons, mod:mcwfencesbop, mod:you_died (incompatible), mod:iceberg (incompatible), mod:flywheel (incompatible), mod:alloyed (incompatible), mod:steampowered (incompatible), mod:create, mod:createdeco (incompatible), mod:legendarytooltips (incompatible), mod:xaerominimap, mod:shulkertooltip (incompatible), mod:betterthirdperson (incompatible), mod:backpacked (incompatible), mod:offlineskins (incompatible), mod:effective_fg (incompatible), mod:mcwroofs, mod:cfm, mod:appleskin (incompatible), mod:alexsdelight, mod:citadel (incompatible), mod:alexsmobs (incompatible), mod:farmersdelight (incompatible), mod:farmersrespite (incompatible), mod:mcwfurnitures, mod:largemeals, mod:refinedstorageaddons, mod:createchromaticreturn, mod:mcwlights, mod:createaddition (incompatible)     World Generation: Stable     ModLauncher: 9.1.3+9.1.3+main.9b69c82a     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          mixin PLUGINSERVICE          eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE          object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE          accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE     FML Language Providers:         minecraft@1.0         lowcodefml@null         javafml@null     Mod List:         rsrequestify-2.2.0.jar                            |RSRequestify                  |rsrequestify                  |2.2.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-stuff-additions1.18.2_v1.1.6.jar           |Create Stuff Additions        |create_stuff_additions        |1.1.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Alex's Mobs Music Mod.jar                         |Alex's Mobs Mod Music         |peepomod                      |0.0NONE             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.18.2-9.7.0.209.jar                          |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |9.7.0.209           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         allyoucaneat-1.18.2-0.6v.jar                      |All You Can Eat               |allyoucaneat                  |0.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Mekanism-1.18.2-10.2.4.464.jar                    |Mekanism                      |mekanism                      |10.2.4              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-windows-2.0.3-mc1.18.2.jar                    |Macaw's Windows               |mcwwindows                    |2.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         waystones-forge-1.18.2-10.1.0.jar                 |Waystones                     |waystones                     |10.1.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         macawsbridgesbop-1.18.2-1.1.jar                   |Macaw's Bridges - BOP         |macawsbridgesbop              |1.18.2-1.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Bookshelf-Forge-1.18.2-13.2.21.jar                |Bookshelf                     |bookshelf                     |13.2.21             |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         create-confectionery1.18.2_v1.0.8.jar             |Create Confectionery          |create_confectionery          |1.0.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-doors-1.0.6-mc1.18.2.jar                      |Macaw's Doors                 |mcwdoors                      |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MekanismGenerators-1.18.2-10.2.4.464.jar          |Mekanism: Generators          |mekanismgenerators            |10.2.4              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         balm-3.1.0+0.jar                                  |Balm                          |balm                          |3.1.0+0             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive_armors-1.3.5.jar                        |Immersive Armors              |immersive_armors              |1.3.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         macawsroofsbop-1.18.2-1.0.jar                     |Macaw's Roofs - BOP           |macawsroofsbop                |1.18.2-1.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         3dskinlayers-forge-1.4.6-mc1.18.2.jar             |3dSkinLayers                  |skinlayers3d                  |1.4.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.18.2-40.1.52-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |40.1.52             |DONE      |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         refinedstorage-1.10.2.jar                         |Refined Storage               |refinedstorage                |1.10.2              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.18.2              |DONE      |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         mcw-bridges-2.0.3-mc1.18.2.jar                    |Macaw's Bridges               |mcwbridges                    |2.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.18.2-10.0.4.jar   |EnchantmentDescriptions       |enchdesc                      |10.0.4              |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         BetterCompatibilityChecker-1.1.15-build.29+mc1.18.|Better Compatibility Checker  |bcc                           |1.1.15-build.29+mc1.|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TerraBlender-forge-1.18.2-1.1.0.102.jar           |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |1.18.2-1.1.0.102    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.18.2-16.0.0.109-universal.jar     |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.18.2-16.0.0.109   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MekanismAdditions-1.18.2-10.2.4.464.jar           |Mekanism: Additions           |mekanismadditions             |10.2.4              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         firstperson-forge-2.1.0-mc1.19.jar                |FirstPersonModel Mod          |firstpersonmod                |2.1.0-mc1.19        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         another_furniture-forge-1.1.2-1.18.2.jar          |Another Furniture             |another_furniture             |1.1.2-1.18.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-trapdoors-1.0.6-mc1.18.2.jar                  |Macaw's Trapdoors             |mcwtrpdoors                   |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-fences-1.0.5-mc1.18.2.jar                     |Macaw's Fences and Walls      |mcwfences                     |1.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YASD B.1.3.2-1.18.2.jar                           |You're Seeing Dungeons        |youre_seeing_dungeons         |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfencesbop-1.18.2-1.3.jar                       |Macaw's Fences - BOP          |mcwfencesbop                  |1.18.2-1.3          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YouDied-1.18.1-1.0.0.3.jar                        |You Died                      |you_died                      |1.0.0.3             |DONE      |Manifest: 15:a4:a3:0e:d2:f8:64:0c:a4:97:30:5f:48:ba:5f:69:f9:23:42:14:a8:5a:60:3a:b1:b1:29:1a:0a:37:3c:79         Iceberg-1.18.2-1.0.44.jar                         |Iceberg                       |iceberg                       |1.0.44              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.2.jar                     |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.18-0.6.2          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alloyed-1.18.2-v1.3d.jar                          |Create: Alloyed               |alloyed                       |1.18.2              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         steampowered-1.18.2-2.0.3-alpha.jar               |Create: Steam Powered         |steampowered                  |1.18.2-2.0.3-alpha  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-mc1.18.2_v0.4.1.jar                        |Create                        |create                        |0.4.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createdeco-1.2.7-1.18.2.jar                       |Create Deco                   |createdeco                    |1.2.7-1.18.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         LegendaryTooltips-1.18.2-1.2.5.jar                |Legendary Tooltips            |legendarytooltips             |1.2.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Xaeros_Minimap_22.9.3_Forge_1.18.2.jar            |Xaero's Minimap               |xaerominimap                  |22.9.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ShulkerTooltip-1.11.jar                           |Shulker Tooltip               |shulkertooltip                |1.11                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterThirdPerson-Forge-1.18.2-1.8.1.jar          |Better Third Person           |betterthirdperson             |1.8.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         backpacked-2.1.8-1.18.2.jar                       |Backpacked                    |backpacked                    |2.1.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         OfflineSkins-1.18.2-v2.jar                        |OfflineSkins                  |offlineskins                  |1.18.2-v2           |DONE      |Manifest: 5e:ed:25:99:e4:44:14:c0:dd:89:c1:a9:4c:10:b5:0d:e4:b1:52:50:45:82:13:d8:d0:32:89:67:56:57:01:53         effective_fg-1.1.jar                              |Effective (Forge)             |effective_fg                  |1.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-roofs-2.1.2-mc1.18.2.jar                      |Macaw's Roofs                 |mcwroofs                      |2.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cfm-7.0.0-pre29-1.18.2.jar                        |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod    |cfm                           |7.0.0-pre29         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appleskin-forge-mc1.18-2.4.0.jar                  |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |2.4.0+mc1.18        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsdelight-1.18.2-1.2.3.jar                     |Alex's Delight                |alexsdelight                  |1.2.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.11.3-1.18.2.jar                         |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.11.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.18.5.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.18.5              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.18.2-1.1.2.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.18.2-1.1.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersRespite-1.18.2-1.2.0.jar                   |Farmer's Respite              |farmersrespite                |1.18.1-1.2.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-furniture-3.0.0-mc1.18.2.jar                  |Macaw's Furniture             |mcwfurnitures                 |3.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         largemeals-1.18.2-0.2.jar                         |Large Meals                   |largemeals                    |1.18.2-0.2          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         refinedstorageaddons-0.8.2.jar                    |Refined Storage Addons        |refinedstorageaddons          |0.8.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-chromaticreturn1.18.2_v1.1.jar             |Create: Chromatic Return      |createchromaticreturn         |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-lights-1.0.3-mc1.18.2.jar                     |Macaw's Lights and Lamps      |mcwlights                     |1.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createaddition-1.18.2-20220517a.jar               |Create Crafts & Additions     |createaddition                |1.18.2-20220517a    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 4abc4239-e6ba-4eb9-bed9-3b383c7a1626     FML: 40.1     Forge: net.minecraftforge:40.1.52     Flywheel Backend: GL33 Instanced Arrays
    • no mods installed, vanilla minecraft runs even when running it out of the forge client. but forge wont launch, crashing straight away with the message: error game crashed an unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. we're sorry for the inconvenience. this crash may be caused by an invalid java runtime configuration. check any custom configuration settings. exit code 1   its a fresh profile with no settings changed, tried making another profile, tried repairing it, tried updating java, tried forge versions down to 41.0.30 and also 41.0.1, tried reinstalling curseforge. nothing helped so far log just reads (slightly censored the private data): [12:57:17] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, XXXXX, --version, forge-41.0.63, --gameDir, C:\Users\XXXXX\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Pandawia, --assetsDir, C:\Users\XXXXX\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --assetIndex, 1.19, --uuid, XXXXX, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, XXXXX, --xuid, XXXXX, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 1024, --height, 768, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 41.0.63, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220607.102129] [12:57:17] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher 10.0.1+10.0.1+main.e9521dc3 starting: java version 17.0.3 by Microsoft; OS Windows 10 arch amd64 version 10.0 [12:57:18] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/C:/Users/XXXXX/curseforge/minecraft/Install/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2390!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT   thanks x3
    • If you know the problem mods, you should report it to the mod authors. You should also report it to the modpack author in case they have seen the problem before.   Other things: It is not a good to use spaces in a folder name. Often mod developers don't handle this properly. You don't seem to be logged in properly?
    • logs:https://pastebin.com/RhRKQAAx gameversion:1.18.2 forge:40.1.52 java:17.0.2 mod pack:dw20 1.18 The game window showed itself, but keeps freezing (no response) while other people freez for a short time and the game starts. I tried to uninstall some mods, eventually I found out that kubejs, thermal expansion and thermal foundation caused the game to freez, or at least stopped freezing when I deleted them. please help
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.