Game stops generating past my initial render

Everything here is in 1.18.2

I had first used optifine with shaders, and Biomes o Plenty, and I noticed that when I load into the world, past my initial render distance when i first load in and MAYBE a little more, the world stops generating and I have to leave the world and load back in for the world to start loading more terrain. But then it does it again, nothing past the initial render distance when I first get in. I thought removing optifine and putting in Rubidium and Oculus would help, it does the exact same thing. I removed rubidium and oculus just to see if it was minecraft it self with Biomes o Plenty still installed, and everything runs the way its supposed to. I really want shaders but the world just stops loading when I first get in. Any help please? Theres no error log because the game would load in just fine.

Edited by xSirfiretruckx
I forgot to mention the versions of everything im using.