Jump to content

[1.5.2] Reobfuscation Error


ninjaconor

Recommended Posts

I'm making a mod for minecraft version 1.5.2 (for compatability with my server) and am encountering an error when reobfuscating. I run recompile, then getchangedsrc and they both run fine. Then, when I try to run reobfuscate I receive error messages like these:

 

* File conor/ninjamod/NinjaConor.class failed extracting for conor/ninjamod/Ninj

aConor

 

* File conor/ninjamod/NinjaConor.class failed extracting for conor/ninjamod/Ninj

aConor

 

Has anyone encountered this before, and if so can they offer any advice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've tried both and there doesn't seem to be any difference. I've also tried manually extracting the class files from client_reobf.jar in the temp folder, sticking them in a zip file and putting in in the Minecraft mods directory. That sort of works, but as soon as I try to open any custom containers it crashes out and I get the following:

 

 

 

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: g

at conor.ninjamod.GuiRejigger.func_73866_w_(GuiRejigger.java:25)

at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73872_a(SourceFile:98)

at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73872_a(GuiContainer.java:95)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71373_a(Minecraft.java:642)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.showGuiScreen(FMLClientHandler.java:323)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.showGuiScreen(FMLCommonHandler.java:334)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.openLocalGui(NetworkRegistry.java:328)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.openGui(FMLNetworkHandler.java:351)

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.openGui(EntityPlayer.java:2393)

at conor.ninjamod.MatterRejigger.func_71903_a(MatterRejigger.java:50)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78760_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:366)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71402_c(Minecraft.java:1315)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1799)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:834)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:759)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

 

 

 

I think this might be connected to it not obfuscating correctly. Some reference to a variable has been changed to "g" but the name of the variable hasn't been updated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.