[SOLVED] GUI Texture not at right position

ss7

Hello,

I'm trying to make a GUI for my block. And all works, but the GUI-Texture is not at the right position on the screen, and all slots are not at the right position. I tried to just add something to x and y but then is one row of the slots in the right position, and the other rows are not :(. I think i only have to post the GUI-Texture and the GUI-Container class because the TileEntity has nothing to do with the texture:

http://gw.minecraftforge.net/vsCx

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130810/gvwr8n57.png

ss7

You sir are a god damn hero.

Hello,

Thank you very much, GotoLink. I just looked at the code of ContainerFurnace and copied it into my Container class. And now it works perfectly!!! ;D

ss7

You sir are a god damn hero.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • This is my first time making a pack and i just wanted to add mods that i know or that look interesting. So When making the pack i get this error with Refined Storage https://pastebin.com/DxtTbVZW
    • Hello! When I'm trying to get items by tag during the recipe serialization, I'm getting an empty list. I have a guess that item tags're not loaded by the time minecraft loads my recipes. Here's my code: Class that saves information about ingredient's count Recipe serializer with some aux methods: Registry: Example of the json recipe file:  
    • I tried to install client forge on my linux desktop. But after "installation" it's missing forge[version].jar file in .minecraft/versions. I tried java 11 and 8 environment with same result. Here link to log file from installation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtg9NT-WX5ilb1aNUvZlOv54gKWJuaT1/view?usp=share_link. I don't know what to do. I give for every directory permissions that I don't think that is issue. I will try check older versions if universal file work. Debian 11 (kernel 5.10)
    • I recently got error 1 in the launcher, so I restarted the .minecraft. After restarting it, I can't get the Forge 1.19.2 - 43.1.1 installer to run, I tried other versions and I get the same result, it opens a black box that closes instantly and nothing happens. I already tried to restart my pc, minecraft, update and reinstall java, run vanilla 1.19.2 and more recent versions of the game, disable Windows Firewall and antivirus and I still haven't solved it. Many times I installed forge and never ran into this problem. If I could receive assistance I would be very grateful.  
    • Here's the default loot table for gravel block: { "type": "minecraft:block", "pools": [ { "rolls": 1.0, "bonus_rolls": 0.0, "entries": [ { "type": "minecraft:alternatives", "children": [ { "type": "minecraft:item", "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:match_tool", "predicate": { "enchantments": [ { "enchantment": "minecraft:silk_touch", "levels": { "min": 1 } } ] } } ], "name": "minecraft:gravel" }, { "type": "minecraft:alternatives", "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:survives_explosion" } ], "children": [ { "type": "minecraft:item", "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:table_bonus", "enchantment": "minecraft:fortune", "chances": [ 0.1, 0.14285715, 0.25, 1.0 ] } ], "name": "minecraft:flint" }, { "type": "minecraft:item", "name": "minecraft:gravel" } ] } ] } ] } ] } This is a finicky loot table. If I add anything to it, nothing drops. I've added pools, entries, children ... you name it. Does anyone know the particulars about this table? I mean, periodically gravel drops flint instead of a gravel block. I understand the condition that could drop flint if the block survives an explosion. Otherwise, it drops the gravel block itself. I would like to further understand why the use of `children` and the set of `chance` values given in the explosion child entry. What I do understand is that `"type" : "minecraft:alternatives"` means that if this child/entry is successful, then it stops generating loot for this entry/pool. How often does the flint drop and is that taken care of in another location? Is that in a `"condition" : "minecraft:table_bonus"` loot table? Hmmm... I'll have to go take a look and see if there is something called table_bonus.json.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.