Plz Help im trying to create a forge server on mac

I have been trying to create a forge server on mac for 3 days with hours upon hours of troubleshooting. I am using Java 8.333 and Java Oracle 18. When I install server into my folder I get a run.bat file, I know that this file only works with windows so I then converted it to run.command, when I ran this run.command I got this log: 

/Users/guest1/Documents/Servers/ForgeServer/run.command ; exit;                 

guest1@ef-m1air ~ % /Users/guest1/Documents/Servers/ForgeServer/run.command ; exit;

/Users/guest1/Documents/Servers/ForgeServer/run.command: line 1: @echo: command not found

Error: could not open `user_jvm_args.txt'

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

After this happened I proceeded to my Vanilla server to input my vanilla run.command code into the text edit file and moved the forge server jar file to where the run.command file was. After this I ran the code and got this error

/Users/guest1/Documents/Servers/ForgeServer/run.command ; exit;                 

guest1@ef-m1air ~ % /Users/guest1/Documents/Servers/ForgeServer/run.command ; exit;

Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile forgeserver.jar

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

I have been troubleshooting this issue for days and cant seem to find a modern fix as the last tutorial for how to setup a forge server on mac was for 1.15 and the formatting for when you download the server from the 1.19 installer is different. 

if anyone can find a fix to this issue and help me find the correct way to setup a 1.19 server on mac this would be great as I have been trying to do this for days and am now close to giving up.

Nvm I found the fix by using my vanilla server run.command and the correct nogui and mac terminal formats. This was the end result:

#!/bin/bash
cd "$(dirname "$0")"
exec java @user_jvm_args.txt @libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.19-41.0.17/unix_args.txt nogui "$@"

I also deleted the run.sh file from the folder

Edited by PlzHelpImDying