Trying to install forge on minecraft server 1.6.2

fragomatic

Oki i will try to be as detailed as posible. and sorry for bad english.

Oki here is what happens.

I'm trying to make a minecraft server with pixelmon and forge installed.

I use this site to download forge http://files.minecraftforge.net/ i tryed all of version 1.6.2 in there (minecraft version)

I download Mincraft server files from https://minecraft.net/download    i use the .jar allso tryed the .exe

What happens is.

When i download the minecraft_server.1.6.2.jar and dubbleklick it it makes the server run no problem and generates the world folder and the other files normaly.

But when i dubbleclick the minecraftforge-universal-1.6.2-9.10.0.836.jar that is the latest version of forge nothing happens at all.

then i found a guide telling the to open bouth Forge.jar and minecraft_server.jar with zip or rar and pull all files from Forge to mincraft_server.jar and when thats done open the server.

so i click the minecraft_server.jar after putting in all the files from Forge.jar but now the minecraft_server.jar won't open just like the minecraftforge-universal-1.6.2-9.10.0.836.jar

Then i searched all other for solutions and somone wrote to reinstalling java with newest version i did so but did not help either. then i tryed jarfix allso. i allso tryed other versions of Forge.jar to see if that would help. but still nothing.

So can somone who knows about this problem please help me out so i can get my mincraft pixelmon server up and running.