My forge 1.16.3 Jar Will Not Create Server Window

ccboy5133

So I am trying to play the X Life mod on 1.16.3. So I created a 1.16.3 Forge Server and I am really frustrated because I have created multiple servers alone and troubleshooted fine for the most part but now I can't seem to start the forge server. The forge jar file created the mods folder but when I try to use the forge jar to run the server it wont work but when I run the vanilla jar it works fine. I made a custom run.bat file ("java -Xmx4080M -Xms4080M -jar forge-1.16.3-34.1.0.jar nogui PAUSE") and I targeted it at the forge jar and it gives me an error in cmd prompt which I have attatched. Also the mod works because I tried it with single player and it was great.

C:\Users\Cian Joseph\Desktop\Vitality Server>java -Xmx4080M -Xms4080M -jar forge-1.16.3-34.1.0.jar nogui
2022-08-12 21:44:01,371 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment
←[32m[21:44:01] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 34.1.0, --fml.mcpVersion, 20200911.084530, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.3, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui]
←[m←[32m[21:44:01] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 7.0.1+78+master.e9771d8 starting: java version 17.0.4 by Oracle Corporation
←[mjava.lang.NoSuchFieldException: ucp
        at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:2610)
        at cpw.mods.gross.Java9ClassLoaderUtil.getSystemClassPathURLs(Java9ClassLoaderUtil.java:28)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.discoverServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:139)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:74)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read the array length because "urls" is null
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.URLClassPath.<init>(URLClassPath.java:155)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.URLClassPath.<init>(URLClassPath.java:176)
        at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.<init>(URLClassLoader.java:152)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler$TransformerClassLoader.<init>(TransformationServicesHandler.java:159)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.discoverServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:139)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:74)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57)

C:\Users\Cian Joseph\Desktop\Vitality Server>PAUSE