Mod(s) that transfer picked up items directly to the inventory ?

Daltax

Hello.
I recently started my minecraft server but something very annoying has been happening. 
Every time I pick an item up, it transfers to my inventory, and doesn't pop in the hotbar. This is unbearable for me.
I looked through many configs and did not find the mod that was causing this. Does anyone have an idea which mods do that ?
I have a video showing all of my mods (don't mind the disabled ones of course) : https://streamable.com/6egyqo
But there are many mods so if you could just remind me of the few mods you know that do that ? This way I can either remove the mod or disable it.
Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Landshark said:

OMG! Thank you so much I have been searching for hours trying to turn that stupid thing off, it has been bugging the heck out of me!

hahaha I knew that would happen to someone else too. It cost nothing to make an update. glad I could help!

there are also other features like when for no reason it takes your items in your offhand, I'll have to disable that too