[1.6.2] MultiBlockChanges textures?

KeeganDeathman

I was wondering if there was a way to have it so that when theres two of the same block stacked on top of eachother, one on top of the other, the top block changes texture. This is for a new roots transistion texture for my code lyoko mod my texturer gave me. Ive tried setting up a multiblock and the register icon method checks if it is the top block(multiblock is complete) and changes the texture of the block. Ive also tried having it so that when you place the top block on, it changes into a different block, with the same class, except the iconregister registers the 'top block' texture. Didn't work. Any help?

[shadow=gray,left][glow=red,2,300]KEEGAN[/glow][/shadow]

I would assume you would need to render the block in your own way and do some checks to see if it's on top of another block and if so change the texture ;)

Check out rendering tutorials on the wiki ;)

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...