Incomplete set of tags received

TBXBT

Hi, I've been trying to run a minecraft modded server on my pc but every time when I or my friend tries to join the server, we get the error "Incomplete set of tags received from server, please contact server operator". I've searched a little bit and found out that a lot of other people have had the same issue. I also checked out some other forums and tried the solutions listed there. These are: reinstalling my minecraft client, deleting all the mods and downloading them once again, checking if the mods in my mods folder are the same as the mods in the servers mod folder. After checking my logs I found that four mods were being problematic: Botania, Create, Camera amd Vampirism. I tried installing other versions for these mods but it still didn't work. When I logged into the server without these four mods, I was able to join it. But then I realised another problem: The other mods were showing up in my creative inventory but whenever I tried to place a block from those mods, my minecraft would just crash. Also tried joining test.purpleprison.net btw, which also gave me the same error. I checked the config folder of the server and it only consisted of fml.toml which shouldn't be happening. I would be happy if you could help me solve this problem as soon as possible.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the server is running with forge 1.16.5 build 36.2.39 and that the mods all work as expected in singleplayer.

Second edit: Tried to post the full debug.log of my server and my client but they were both too long. I have them both as .txt files but can't upload them here.

Edited by TBXBT