[1.19.2] Tesselator buggy in Shader Rendering?

Skaertev

Im trying to render a shader, binding everything and setting the uniforms seems to be working fine (keep in mind i setup my own shader environment since im using a simple blur and minecrafts shader system confuses me).

My problem is that whenever i try to draw my shader onto my framebuffer i just get a white screen and the console gives me a OpenGL Error (to be exact: OpenGL API ERROR: 1282 (GL_INVALID_OPERATION error generated. Array object is not active.))

It also tells me that my mistake is on the line where i do: "tesselator.end();", meaning that the drawing of the tesselator seems to wrong.

Thats how im currently trying to draw:

Tesselator tesselator = Tesselator.getInstance();
        BufferBuilder bufferBuilder = tesselator.getBuilder();

GlStateManager._bindTexture(framebuffer.getFramebuffer().texture());
        bufferBuilder.begin(VertexFormat.Mode.QUADS, DefaultVertexFormat.POSITION_TEX);
        bufferBuilder.vertex(0f, height, 0f).uv(0f, 1f).endVertex();
        bufferBuilder.vertex(width, height, 0f).uv(1f, 1f).endVertex();
        bufferBuilder.vertex(width, 0, 0f).uv(1f, 0f).endVertex();
        bufferBuilder.vertex(0f, 0f, 0f).uv(0f, 1f).endVertex();

tesselator.end();

Hope someone can help me, if there are any questions lmk!

2 hours ago, Skaertev said:

(keep in mind i setup my own shader environment since im using a simple blur and minecrafts shader system confuses me)

Minecraft already has a blur shader, aptly called `minecraft:blur`. You could just pass that shader into the render system. The simple thing to do is load it as a post effect via GameRenderer#loadEffect and turn it off via GameRenderer#shutdownEffect. By default, vanilla doesn't use these methods, though it will conflict if others choose to use it as well.

If you only want to apply it for your particular object being rendered, you'll need to create a new shader instance using the same thing as what vanilla already provided.