Texture Issues in Attack of the B-Team MC 1.6.4

DemolitionDan1

Whenever I open Attack of the B-Team my textures glitch out. The textures will all look the same color and mobs look all black. When I try to break a block, I do not see the normal animation, it just shows a black color until it breaks. Also, all blocks on the ground are black. Chests do not load, I can't see paintings, and sometimes I can see through the map as if I have x-ray. My hotbar will disappear and basically everything that has to do with inventory or minimap goes completely black.

This also happens on a vanilla version of 1.6.4 so it is not just Attack of the B-Team.

I have already completely wiped Intel drivers and reinstalled. I reinstalled java, which is on version jre-8u351 I also have a 64 bit processor. (on a laptop a microsoft surface pro by the way. It has no fps issues with the mod). This only happens on 1.6.4 I can run 1.19 vanilla fine and I have no issues like this in other versions.1qHIkux42r_s-uJGz9BIXyPt096Bt_JfW=w1128-1anjaRtBkyPB6jDcSPVc6fSMqFx92bnDJ=w2256-17_E1jbjBulk3qqDG8LWAQYZvLRA2AK8R=w2256-1mqJXHvIExonNcJ_sdZZKM-1_SoDw9CpU=w2256-1tbbkZvNsUL-d4SnGfo3DB0jYVnCvRUKD=w2256-10JYlrGkEBy4UBJ-LMq2geHBIZZnh5b_3=w2256-