[1.6.2]Glitchy Mob Textures in Minecraft?

DaNatin

Well, after I exported my mod, I decided to test it. All the mob textures are "missing"

In the Dev Console it says JavaFileNotFoundException: battleofthebeasts: /textures/entity/GoblinTheif.png

So, I went into my mod directory

Battle of the Beasts 1.6.2.zip\assets\battleofthebeasts\textures\entity\GoblinTheif.png

Dunno what's wrong, If I test my mod in eclipse, the texture works

I think it's the directory on export, but I am unsure on how to fix it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Yeah idk how to shut this down but it had something to do with parchment. It works now, I think I may have had the wrong version or something?
    • Recently while playing offline due to internet outages Malwarebytes identified Javaw.exe as malware, not thinking too much of it i deleted the file causing this error.  Unable to start Java. Error details: The requested operation requires elevation. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path: C:\Users\---\curseforge\minecraft\Install\runtime\java-runtime-gamma\windows-x64\java-runtime-gamma\bin\javaw.exe Exists: File I reinstalled the file, same error occurred. I deleted CurseForge, over wolf and Minecraft and reinstalled them. Same error occurring. I have read starting Minecraft in administrator mode will help. I attempted to launch Minecraft through CurseForge in administrative mode this did not help.  I updated and downloaded the newest version of java, again receiving the same error. I updated Malwarebytes authorizing settings to allow for Javaw.exe through the pathway C:\Users\jacob\curseforge\minecraft\Install\runtime\java-runtime-gamma\windows-x64\java-runtime-gamma\bin\javaw.exe this did not assist either.  I am unsure of what to try next or what i am missing, i am not an expert with the complexities of these systems but any help to teach me or assist in problem solving would help. I also cannot find any debug logs or crash logs based on this specific circumstance.  The only thing that pops up when I search debug through the files is https://pastebin.com/WqMEvEn6.    
    • I have been trying my hardest to find the method to detect if the player is on the ground. I looked it up and people just say it like onGround always works, or isOnGround always works. Nothing shows up for me and the wording is red. I tried looking up an import but it doesn't seem to exist. I had to same issue with hasGlint, which turned out to be in the Item class and was isFoil instead. I even found the checkfalldamage method in the Living Entity class (I found this through looking at isFallFlying method and looking at usages) but it  uses its own variable to see if the player is on the ground, and I have NO idea where it gets that from! (It is called pOnGround) I am using Intellij, SDk 21, Language level 17, and the Forge version is 1.20.1-47.1.0. I Don't know where to look anymore and I feel like im going crazy.
    • I have been trying my hardest to find the method to detect if the player is on the ground. I looked it up and people just say it like onGround always works, or isOnGround always works. Nothing shows up for me and the wording is red. I tried looking up an import but it doesn't seem to exist. I had to same issue with hasGlint, which turned out to be in the Item class and was isFoil instead. I even found the checkfalldamage method in the Living Entity class (I found this through looking at isFallFlying method and looking at usages) but it  uses its own variable to see if the player is on the ground, and I have NO idea where it gets that from! (It is called pOnGround) I am using Intellij, SDk 21, Language level 17, and the Forge version is 1.20.1-47.1.0. I Don't know where to look anymore and I feel like im going crazy.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.