Minecraft exit code -1073741819

I installed minecraft mod build on version 1.7.10 and everything was fine on the first day of playing in single player mode, but on the second day, when I created a server and invited my friend to play there, I had the first minecraft crash with this code. Before this, the game started flickering and a lot of chuncks was crushed so i could see the air pockets under ground. After this incident, every time I enter the minecraft world, it crashes after 8-16 minutes of the game with same texture crashes before fatal error.

The logs didn't wrote anything strange before the crash, so it won't be helpful

What I already did in the game, but it did not help me:

• tested each mod individually
  • tried the game without mods
  • tried the game in single player mode
  • tried the game on other versions (couldn't even get past the loading screen)

what I did within the OS:

• reinstalled java using the latest version
  • updated video card drivers
  • rolled back the drivers
  • installed all available windows updates at the moment
  • completely deleted the launcher along with the .minecraft folder and reinstalled it
  • tried another launcher
  • gave up and bought the official minecraft
  • disabled Xbox Game Bar and other apps that can cause overlapping
  • made system file check

All web searches for the error pointed me to bad videocard drivers, but I have other much more demanding games that continue to run just fine. Also, the Minecraft version is quite old, which means that any new video driver should be able to handle it (am I right?) My video card is AMD Radeon (TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics, driver version 31.0.14043.7000

While looking for solutions, I came across a comment from one user who said that they just stopped playing minecraft for a month and after that the error disappeared, but I don’t want to believe that this is the only way to solve the problem.

If you can help me in any way, I'll be glad! If you need more information, please ask, I will try to provide everything.