[1.6.2]Bonemeal Source

vandy22

Im currently working on a new mod, and in this mod I have an item that needs to be created using bonemeal. When I say created using bonemeal I dont mean when this item is on the ground it will grow or something with a right click of bonemeal. Im saying that in the crafting table I need an actual recipe that involves bonemeal. The problem is whenever I look in the items class theres not name that I can see that represents bone meal. If anyone knows the answer to this please help! Thanks!

Ok so i guess I got in game and tested the bonemeal and It didnt work. Here is the line of code I used that I thought would work:

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(FertalizerCan, 1), new Object[]{ " cb", " b ", " b ", 'c', Item.coal, 'b', new ItemStack(Item.dyePowder, [glow=red,2,300]15[/glow]) });

The glowing number is where I thought the damage value would be declared but I dont know why its not working I tested out different numbers and none of the powders work. If you know how to fix this please help! THANKS!

Im looking for an answer if you have one?! Thanks!

this is how i did it:

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(BlueStoneShard), new Object[]{
         "L  "," C ","  L", 'C', BlueStoneChunk, 'L', new ItemStack(Item.dyePowder, 1, 4),
      });

So to break it down a little. to define L as Lapis I had to do

'L', new ItemStack(Item.dyePowder

now the 1 defines how many in the stack.

'L', new ItemStack(Item.dyePowder, 1,

the four is the damage value and now we have

'L', new ItemStack(Item.dyePowder, 1, 4)