[Solved] UniversIO exit Code: 1 Version: 1.19.2 Forge: 43.2.10/ Blank Quest Book

killer95533

Things I've done:

• Repair the pack 
  • Repair Forge
  • Reinstall the Pack
  • Update 3 different mods
    • Hexal
    • Xerosminimap
    • Xerosworld map
  • Run the pack through Minecraft (which told me what mods were out of date and successfully launched)
    • The issue with Running through Regular Minecraft The questing Book is blank and Either: opening the book, clicking the book in inventory, or setting a keybind does not fix the issue. (I also doubled check the version for Better Questing and Questing addons both are up to date)
    • Suggested fixes from other websites: loading a previous save is not possible due to the lack of a save in the first place
  • Crash Log provided when Curseforge Crashed
  • Latest Crash Log in Folder

So Help Thx

Edit: If you have AMD Drivers please update those the game now launches. and The Quest book is no longer blank using CurseForge.

Edited by killer95533
Solved

• killer95533 changed the title to [Solved] UniversIO exit Code: 1 Version: 1.19.2 Forge: 43.2.10/ Blank Quest Book