I was in the middle of making a mod and suddenly all the textures stopped showing up.

fmyan

I was in the middle of making a mod and suddenly all the textures stopped showing up.

https://moddingtutorials.org/1.19.2/basic-blocks/
I was trying out the tutorial and all of a sudden the textures stopped showing up. I had created a few items and a block, but when I tried to add another block, this happened.

Here is a log that might be relevant

[16:42:49] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Current: 43.2.0 Target: null
[16:42:50] [Worker-Main-16/WARN] [minecraft/ModelBakery]: Exception loading blockstate definition: 'simplemod:blockstates/smile_block. json' missing model for variant: 'simplemod:smile_block#'
[16:42:51] [Worker-Main-16/WARN] [minecraft/ModelBakery]: Unable to load model: 'simplemod:oringe#inventory' referenced from: simplemod: oringe#inventory: java.io.FileNotFoundException: simplemod:models/item/oringe.json
[16:42:51] [Worker-Main-16/WARN] [minecraft/ModelBakery]: Unable to load model: 'simplemod:humun_meat#inventory' referenced from: simplemod: humun_meat#inventory: java.io.FileNotFoundException: simplemod:models/item/humun_meat.json
[16:42:51] [Worker-Main-16/WARN] [minecraft/ModelBakery]: Unable to load model: 'simplemod:super_fuel#inventory' referenced from: simplemod:. super_fuel#inventory: java.io.FileNotFoundException: simplemod:models/item/super_fuel.json
[16:42:51] [Worker-Main-16/WARN] [minecraft/ModelBakery]: Unable to load model: 'simplemod:my_teleport#inventory' referenced from: simplemod :my_teleport#inventory: java.io.FileNotFoundException: simplemod:models/item/my_teleport.json
[16:42:51] [Worker-Main-16/WARN] [minecraft/ModelBakery]: Unable to load model: 'simplemod:speed_tip#inventory' referenced from: simplemod: simplemod speed_tip#inventory: java.io.FileNotFoundException: simplemod:models/item/speed_tip.json
[16:42:51] [Worker-Main-16/WARN] [minecraft/ModelBakery]: Unable to load model: 'simplemod:smile_block#inventory' referenced from: simplemod :smile_block#inventory: java.io.FileNotFoundException: simplemod:models/item/smile_block.json
[16:42:52] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.ForgeI18n/CORE]: Loading I18N data entries: 5874
[16:42:52] [Render thread/WARN] [minecraft/SoundEngine]: Missing sound for event: minecraft:item.goat_horn.play
[16:42:52] [Render thread/WARN] [minecraft/SoundEngine]: Missing sound for event: minecraft:entity.goat.screaming.horn_break
[16:42:52] [Render thread/INFO] [mojang/Library]: OpenAL initialized on device OpenAL Soft on BenQ GW2283 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
[16:42:52] [Render thread/INFO] [minecraft/SoundEngine]: Sound engine started
[
43:05] [Render thread/WARN] [io.ne.ut.in.SystemPropertyUtil/]: Unable to parse the boolean system property 'java.net.preferIPv6Addresses': system - using the default value: false system - using the default value: false

What we tried
This error appears when a block is added (creation of a json file for the additional block), but deleting the block-related files and code does not recover the textures.

I was able to reproduce this bug in another project.
What I did was to change the name and modid, then run gradlew genEclipseRuns, copy itmeinit, blockinit, assets and add the line .register(modEventBus); in the main class