forge 1.20.0 beta crashes when hit by wither skeleton

Duckyy

if you get hit by a skeleton your game just keeps on crashing untill you either start up on a non forge instance or if you die, this issue keeps occuring to me. to replicate is very simple just get hit by a wither skeleton. it is unknown to me if it is due to the wither effect of the wither skeleton or the wither hitting you itself.

version: 46.0.14 (1.20.0 beta

Found this because I just have a similar problem on same version. Got rid of my mods except optifine to test. Any poison affect, whether from potion or spider was crashing my game instantly. Tried it with wither skeletons crashed instantly. Not the full crash logs but:

The game crashed whilst unexpected error Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'boolean net.minecraftforge.client.extensions.common.IClientMobEffectExtensions.renderGuiIcon(net.minecraft.world.effect.MobEffectInstance, net.minecraft.client.gui.Gui, com.mojang.blaze3d.vertex.PoseStack, int, int, float, float)'