Two Issues / 1 Log // Forge 1.19.2

renik

Hi - I have two issues appearing in this log, and I can't figure out either

Logs:

https://mclo.gs/bfFyuto

Problem #1 starts on Line 222 and ends its first occurrence around line 590.   Whatever is happening here is spitting out hundreds of errors saying that "Could not find a matching ingredient to remove".  Most of the items seem to be from Reliquary, however there is He Who Remains Tempad, and a Music Disc from Unusual End thats also affected. 

Looking in JEI, all of these items get multiplied. So I currently have 10 Harvest Rods, 10 of every Mob Charm, 10 Tempads, 10 Golem Music Discs, etc hogging up space in JEI.

After getting down to line 2101, where the items stopped multiplying themselves, I got hit with another error that I see come up from time to time, starting on Line 2118, this goes down to 3127.  I can't figure out what, if anything could be causing this one.  It's also frustrating as it seems to happen often enough to be annoying, but not often enough to where I can just remove mods, fly around for a sec, and get the issue.

Thanks!