1.19.4 forge version doesnt start in the official launcher || Unable to prepare resources for download

Frost1k

Mistake
Failed to start the game!
Internal error.
Name: REQUEST FAILED
Registration on the website: Unable to prepare resources for download

There are no mods. When reinstalling, it lets you into the game, after restarting the computer, an error pops up when it lets you into the regular version without any problems. What could be the problem? 

upd: This happened after the antivirus removed some files from the Chrome browser from the "LevelDB" folder. I don't think it has any effect, but the fact itself.

Edited by Frost1k

It looks like you have a virus that is breaking connections to Mojang services.

Using AdwCleaner and RKill may help fix it. https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/

Alternatively, you can try manually fixing the hosts file and DNS by following those steps on this guide: 

The problem is that it is not possible to connect with the modified version, the usual one downloads quietly. The antivirus did not find anything, I will try with DNS, of course, but there are no ideas anymore.

I would also like to clarify that the first launch of Forge is successful and everything works, after restarting the launcher or computer, the error I described comes out. The problem with DNS and other things would be already at the first stage, or am I wrong?

Edited by Frost1k