[1.16.5] Where I can find mappings for fields and methods

ByterDance

I downloaded mcp_config for version 1.16.5 and found mappings in the joined.tsrg file, but there are no renamed names for fields and methods in them. Where I can find it?

In MCPBot latest version of mappings is 1.15

If you write to me "version 1.16.5 is not supported on the forum" then give at least a link to the mappings of version 1.18

Okay, this error was easy for me.

If someone also wants to know where they are, then:

Go to: C:\Users\your_user\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\mcp_repo\net\minecraft\mapping\1.16.5

Then open mappings-%version%-mapping.zip. Replace %version% with your version (for me its 1.16.5)

How did I figure it out?

I downloaded sources for ForgeGradle-4.1.0 (which is inherent in version 1.16.5). After analyzing the sources, I found a mention of the fields.srg file in the file MCPRepo.java:

image.png

On these lines, the fields.srg file is added to the zip file that is written above:

image.png

mcpversion is your version (1.16.5)

Then all you need is to go to the specified path and pull 2 files from the archive:

image.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.