[1.6.4] 2 very simple questions about minecraft behaviour?

AXELTOPOLINO

Hello guys,

I'd like to know what is the max range inside of which entities are spawned in clients (I mean the distance where the client asks to server for downloading entities data).

The other question is: do players in other dimensions load entity of a player that join the game in another dimension (for ex. you are in the Nether and a new player join the game and spawns on Earth. Do your client generate a new entity instance for this player or does it wait for when you come back on Earth?)

Sorry for the difficult explanation and as always thanks,

Axel

I'd like to know what is the max range inside of which entities are spawned in clients (I mean the distance where the client asks to server for downloading entities data).

It's some time I was doing something with entities, but if I remember correctly then the server is the one who's active - it tracks and sends entity updates to clients (

EntityTracker 

class).

mnn.getNativeLang() != English

If I helped you please click on the "thank you" button.