New Control Inputs

ShaneYamamoto

Hello,

I am looking to make a mod using the Emotiv EEG headset. I have a basic api in java for the headset, but I am trying to figure out how to integrate it into my minecraft mod.

I am struggling to find the class that contains the information for player events, such as mining, movement and attacking.

I am also unsure how I should go about moving the external API into the minecraft project. I am thinking of just adding the classes and libraries into the mod package, but maybe I should place them into their own package?

Any info would be appreciated.

Hi

This link gives some information about how Minecraft reads user input and turns it into actions, might be useful perhaps.

http://greyminecraftcoder.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/user-input.html

As for the API - if you want to ship the API as part of your mod, I would put it inside your mod package, but I reckon you could make it work either way.

-TGG