weird health issue

pastoralkahn

I know it is an older version (1.18.2) but i am having a weird issue where each time I log into my multiplayer world, I have 1 less heart (2 less health points) than the last time.  This only affects my player's profile and no one else on the server.  Any thoughts on what could be causing this to occur? (we are not playing in Hardcode, usually difficulty is set to peaceful or easy.  I can use the /attribute command to restore my hearts but they drop 1 on each log in. I also have looked and it appears to change upon log in, as if i log out and look at the playerdata, the correct number is there, but after logging in, the health and Max Health numbers both drop by 2 (signifying a loss of a full heart).  If I don't use the attribute command to restore, eventually i end up down to just 1 heart (this is even with health boost II and health boost III on a couple pieces of my armor.  If I die, my full hearts show back up but drop again one by one on each relogin. any thoughts on where to begin to look?

4 hours ago, pastoralkahn said:

I forgot to mention, we are using forge 40.2.10

So maybe it is a mod you are using 🤔

Mods like UniqueEnchantments, Scaling Health or similar have influence on the hearts/health

Check for these mods - if there are no such mods, add the latest.log (logs-folder) after restarting the game - maybe there are some information

Add the log with sites like

https://paste.ee/