Forge crashes on launching.

Hi! I have just acquired a new pc (ryzen 5700g with integrated graphics gpu) and everything is brand new installed and up to date. (Actually despair has led me to reinstall things already xD)
The problem is that I can't seem to get any Forge installation to run, I keep getting an exit code 1.
I have tried several versions of Forge for 19.1, 19.3, 20.1 and 20.4 (I have not tried any lower although at some point I would like to get back to my 17.1 and 12 worlds). No problem running Minecraft vanilla or fabric modded, just Forge. 

I have tried with java 8, 17, 18 and 21. I have reinstalled all drivers, changed and fixed the java path and memory on environment variables, no mods at all in folder (and never got round to put any in in the first place), and all the solutions I could find on youtube/google. At this point I have just given up and the I thought of the forum!

I cannot find any crash log, but I do have the debug log. I hope you can help me! Thanks :)

https://paste.ee/p/C6VjT

1 hour ago, Paint_Ninja said:

You need to follow the driver update guide in the FAQ. Checking for updates through usual ways won't work when they're in a broken state.

Thanks so much! You were totally right, graphic drivers. I'm an dunce and assumed that as I checked the drivers and that had been installed automatically when reinstalling windows after HDD format that they were up to date and didn't read the FAQ properly. Actually now I have some cool AMD features that I didn't have a few minutes ago. So double thanks for your help. Amazing. 
Works perfect now, just doing that. 
So thanks once more, and if anyone is reading this looking for a solution to a similar problem... folks, read ALL the FAQ. 

• Like 1