• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• package com.coldbreath.frost.entities; import com.coldbreath.frost.init.ModEntityTypes; import net.minecraft.entity.AgeableEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.EntityType; import net.minecraft.entity.ILivingEntityData; import net.minecraft.entity.SpawnReason; import net.minecraft.entity.ai.goal.EatGrassGoal; import net.minecraft.entity.passive.AnimalEntity; import net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT; import net.minecraft.util.math.BlockPos; import net.minecraft.world.World; import javax.annotation.Nullable; public class RabbitEntity extends AnimalEntity { private EatGrassGoal eatGrassGoal; private int rabbitTimer; public RabbitEntity(EntityType<? extends AnimalEntity> type, World worldIn) { super(type, worldIn); } @Nullable @Override public AgeableEntity createChild(AgeableEntity ageable) { RabbitEntity entity = new RabbitEntity(ModEntityTypes.RABBIT_ENTITY.get(), this.world); entity.onInitialSpawn(this.world, this.world.getDifficultyForLocation(new BlockPos(entity)), SpawnReason.BREEDING, (ILivingEntityData)null, (CompoundNBT)null); entity.setGlowing(true); return entity; } }   code.   All entities must have a constructor that takes one net.minecraft.world.World parameter.   errorcode  
    • those mods are the main reasons im modding. i tried going back an earlier version of both but the issue remained. Both Ice and Fire and Quark are major mods, so i would be surprised if they're broken.
    • Not exactly. The texture for the item shall be handled as always and then I want to add a layer with another texture with the things mentioned above.  But I guess the things you told me should help, so I'm going to try it. Thank you for now - I write again, if I have more problems
    • In you encode you are writing data from the instance of the packet class to the buffer that is going to be send to the client/server. In decode you are reading the data of the buffer, and pass it into the instance of the packet class which is what handle() will receive and proceed with it.
    • I'm sorry. I'm still not familiar with network systems. I've read the documentation and some commentary over and over again to understand the rough mechanics (which allows the server / client to exchange data with each other via packets), but specifically which method does what. I'm not sure what it is (what the encode and decode are doing, which method is actually passing the data, etc.) ... if you like, I'll explain it in detail. Could you please?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)