Got a "The game crashed whilst rendering screen error java.lang.stackoverflowerror rendering screen"

Hi, I'm super new to this. I'd appreciate any help, please!

So I play as regular and so but I have the thaumcrafct mod, I've been on this server for a long time now and had absolutely no issue until today. Trying to start and learn from the thaumcraft book and press on a recipe like the first item to make and I completely crash. Does anyone know how I can fix this? 

Attached it the crash report and like I said I'm super new to this, I know basic stuff but if anyone could please guide me to solve this. Thank you!! :')

https://jmp.sh/s/edMsglRGxBBoyt8HFJg4

There is an issue with thaumcraft

Make a test without thaumcraft and related mods like thaumicwands thaumicadditions or try other builds of these

Or create a new modpack instance and start with the thaumcraft mods - also try different builds until you find a working combination - then add the rest of your mods

• Like 1