Forge 1.16.5 doesnt install

This is a known issue caused by Mojang abruptly removing one of their domain names. Download a fresh copy of the installer and it should be fixed.

More details in the announcements channel of the new Forge Discord server:

https://discord.com/channels/1129059589325852724/1129077934330744882/1212091927038533662

https://discord.com/channels/1129059589325852724/1129077934330744882/1212138871907684382

Invite link: https://discord.minecraftforge.net 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • look my mod-pack with 300+ plus mods is crashing and I'm not sure what mod is causing this it was working fine not that long ago... and if no one knows then my question would be is how do you read crash logs Crash Log https://pastebin.com/tak3uuEm 
    • I try to play with better combat, I install its dependency but it tells me that it needs version 1.0.2 and I already have it, what do I do? the dependency is player animator
    • I think my save file was potentially corrupted (based on what I have been reading online). The world has loaded and saved perfectly fine for weeks. Today I added about 6 new mods and updated 3 mod libraries, and then encountered the following error: "Errors in currently selected data packs prevented the world from loading. You can either try to load it with only the vanilla data pack ("safe mode"), or go back to the title screen and fix it manually." I have tried changing to a newer Forge version, reverting the updated mods back to original versions, removing the new mods, removing and readding all mods, removing my world file and loading the forge profile and adding it back, renaming the level.dat_old file as level.dat... Nothing has worked yet. Forge loads fine and I don't want to risk trying to reload the world in "safe mode" in case I end up losing mod-related content. Not sure how that works. I am having trouble reading the output log to determine what is causing the error. Any advice is better than none!! Thank you!     Info: Minecraft 1.20.1 Forge 47.1.3 Mod list (includes which mods are disabled, newly added before this error, and any changes I found after the error) : https://pastebin.com/nquXY1Hj Latest log: https://pastebin.com/U4fD0kAt
    • It all began with a chance encounter with a testimonial shared by Olivia, a fellow traveler on the winding road of cryptocurrency. Her words spoke of a miraculous recovery orchestrated by Wizard Web Recovery, a beacon of hope in the murky waters of online fraud. Intrigued by her story, I reached out to Wizard Web Recovery, hoping they could work their magic on my blocked crypto recovery. With bated breath, I shared my plight, providing evidence of my dilemma and praying for a solution. To my astonishment, a prompt response came, swift and reassuring. Wizard Web Recovery wasted no time in assessing my situation, guiding me through the process with patience and expertise. and then like a ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds, came the news I had longed for – a new private key had been generated, restoring my precious bitcoins. It was a moment of jubilation, a triumph over adversity that filled me with newfound hope. At that moment, I realized the true power of Wizard Web Recovery, not just as skilled technicians, but as guardians of trust in the digital realm. With their assistance, I reclaimed what was rightfully mine, turning despair into determination and paving the way for a brighter future. But their capabilities did not end there. Delving deeper into their expertise, I discovered that Wizard Web Recovery possessed a wealth of knowledge in reclaiming lost stolen cryptocurrency, and even exposing fraudulent investment schemes. So to all those who find themselves entangled in the web of online fraud, take heart. With the guidance of Wizard Web Recovery, there is a path to redemption.     Write Mail; ( Wizard webrecovery AT  vprogrammer. net ) 
    • It all began with a chance encounter with a testimonial shared by Olivia, a fellow traveler on the winding road of cryptocurrency. Her words spoke of a miraculous recovery orchestrated by Wizard Web Recovery, a beacon of hope in the murky waters of online fraud. Intrigued by her story, I reached out to Wizard Web Recovery, hoping they could work their magic on my blocked crypto recovery. With bated breath, I shared my plight, providing evidence of my dilemma and praying for a solution. To my astonishment, a prompt response came, swift and reassuring. Wizard Web Recovery wasted no time in assessing my situation, guiding me through the process with patience and expertise. and then like a ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds, came the news I had longed for – a new private key had been generated, restoring my precious bitcoins. It was a moment of jubilation, a triumph over adversity that filled me with newfound hope. At that moment, I realized the true power of Wizard Web Recovery, not just as skilled technicians, but as guardians of trust in the digital realm. With their assistance, I reclaimed what was rightfully mine, turning despair into determination and paving the way for a brighter future. But their capabilities did not end there. Delving deeper into their expertise, I discovered that Wizard Web Recovery possessed a wealth of knowledge in reclaiming lost stolen cryptocurrency, and even exposing fraudulent investment schemes. So to all those who find themselves entangled in the web of online fraud, take heart. With the guidance of Wizard Web Recovery, there is a path to redemption.    
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.