Crashing forge server - 1.20.1; 47.2.0

Hello,
I really don't like resorting to help on the forum, because you are certainly burdened by a lot of people having similiar issues, but after many attempts to fix the error,
I have no choice. We have a private Minecraft server, version 1.20.1, which has around 230 mods. Crashes have been happening more and more recently. The crash I put in
the PasteBin below is the last one that happened.

I would be really grateful to anyone who would be willing to help me and preferably if he could explain to me some of the main points by which he recognized the problem.
I would like to be more self-sufficient in this regard in the future.

Thank you so much in advance and have a nice day!

Crash log: https://pastebin.com/vqEHqqrt

3 minutes ago, TileEntity said:

Backup the world and make a test without storagenetwork

Hi, i appreciate the answer.

I would love to do that, but we have active players with all their belongings in SSN. Also this mod is really handy and they would be mad if we removed it.

Are you really certain that SSN is causing this? It would require lots of work to test it and SSN was not really an issue before we removed Fast Suite. Can
it be related somehow? I will provide you with log before removing FS.

PasteBin: https://pastebin.com/Y5EpLpNe (crash before removing Fast Suite, which I suspected to be a problem from some crash before)

5 hours ago, TileEntity said:

Is there a change if you set max-tick-time to -1 in the server.properties?

So yeah, there is a change. Its even worse :(.

So far I have discovered that server is eating really weird amount of RAM. 32 GB is allocated and when we had one online player, 22 GB was used.