[1.20.4] Custom ore feature causes extreme amount of generation lag.

chxr

So i have a custom ore and, arround the ore, a bunch of randomly placed custom stone blocks should be placed. After applying it, i've found that it causes moderate to extreme world generation lag (new chunks refusing to load after moving for a while, height slices of the same chunk appearing and disappearing as I get into them instead of the usual long continous chunk, new chunks generating extremely close to me instead of to the set render distance...)

I've been debugging for a while and I know for a fact this is causing the lag (and sometimes freeze of the world loading screen on a new world and/or the saving world screen when quitting), since comenting it just makes the worldgen work as usual and I want to see if its really that computationally expensive, if there are other ways of doing it or if the process can be simplfied or optimized. I've tried a lot of combinations for the same code but I am just stuck. Is it some kind of generation cascading im missing?

Here is the code for the class. The code inside the if (placed) is the one causing this mess. I can see that the code might not be the most optimized thing, but it does what's supposed to... but at the cost of causing all this. Any tips?

package es.nullbyte.relativedimensions.worldgen.oregen.oreplacements;

import es.nullbyte.relativedimensions.blocks.BlockInit;
import es.nullbyte.relativedimensions.blocks.ModBlockTags;
import net.minecraft.core.BlockPos;
import net.minecraft.world.level.WorldGenLevel;
import net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockState;
import net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.feature.FeaturePlaceContext;
import net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.feature.OreFeature;
import net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.feature.configurations.OreConfiguration;

import java.util.Optional;

public class AberrantOreFeature extends OreFeature {
    public AberrantOreFeature() {
        super(OreConfiguration.CODEC);
    }

@Override
    public boolean place(FeaturePlaceContext<OreConfiguration> ctx) {
        // Get the world and the position from the context
        WorldGenLevel world = ctx.level();
        BlockPos origin = ctx.origin();

// Offset the origin by 8 in the x and z directions to avoid cascading chunk generation
        BlockPos offsetOrigin = origin.offset(8, 0, 8);

// Create a new context with the offset origin
        FeaturePlaceContext<OreConfiguration> offsetCtx = new FeaturePlaceContext<>(
                Optional.empty(), world, ctx.chunkGenerator(), ctx.random(), offsetOrigin, ctx.config()
        );

// Generate the entire vein of ore at the offset origin
        boolean placed = super.place(offsetCtx);

// If the vein was generated successfully
        if (placed) {
            // Define the block to replace surrounding blocks with
            BlockState surroundingBlockState = BlockInit.ABERRANT_MINERALOID.get().defaultBlockState();

// Generate a random size for the area of corruption
            int areaSizeX = ctx.random().nextInt(3) + 1; // between 1 and 4
            int areaSizeY = ctx.random().nextInt(3) + 1; // between 1 and 4
            int areaSizeZ = ctx.random().nextInt(3) + 1; // between 1 and 4

// Calculate the number of blocks to be corrupted based on the area size
            double numBlocksToCorrupt = (areaSizeX + areaSizeY + areaSizeZ / 2.0) ; 

// Counter for the number of blocks corrupted
            int numBlocksCorrupted = 0;

// Loop for each block to be corrupted
            while (numBlocksCorrupted < numBlocksToCorrupt) {
                // Generate a random position within the area, using the offset origin
                BlockPos randomPos = offsetOrigin.offset(
                        ctx.random().nextInt(2 * areaSizeX + 1) - areaSizeX, // between -areaSize and areaSize
                        ctx.random().nextInt(2 * areaSizeY + 1) - areaSizeY,
                        ctx.random().nextInt(2 * areaSizeZ + 1) - areaSizeZ
                );

// If the block at the random position is in the IS_ORE_ABERRANTABLE tag, replace it
                if (world.getBlockState(randomPos).is(ModBlockTags.STONE_ABERRANTABLE)) {
                    world.setBlock(randomPos, surroundingBlockState, 2);
                    numBlocksCorrupted++;
                }
            }
        }
        return placed;
    }
}

Your mod is probably lagging during world generation due to how it replaces blocks around your custom ore. Right now, it randomly picks spots around the ore and changes blocks there. This process can be slow, especially if it's dealing with lots of blocks or a big area. To fix it, try replacing fewer blocks, picking spots more efficiently, and changing blocks in a smarter way. This should help your mod run smoother when generating worlds. Here is an example of how you can do this

// Inside the if (placed) block
if (placed) {
    BlockState surroundingBlockState = BlockInit.ABERRANT_MINERALOID.get().defaultBlockState();
    int veinSize = ctx.config().size;
    int maxBlocksToReplace = (int) Math.ceil(veinSize * 0.1); // Replace 10% of vein size
    int numBlocksToCorrupt = Math.min(maxBlocksToReplace, 1000); // Limit to 1000 blocks
    List<BlockPos> positionsToReplace = new ArrayList<>();

// Loop until reaching the limit of blocks to replace
    while (positionsToReplace.size() < numBlocksToCorrupt) {
            ctx.random().nextInt(2 * areaSizeX + 1) - areaSizeX,
        );

positionsToReplace.add(randomPos);
        }
    }

// Replace blocks in bulk
    for (BlockPos pos : positionsToReplace) {
        world.setBlock(pos, surroundingBlockState, 2);
    }
}

If you've tried more effective ways to generate your blocks around your ores, it may also be because of issues on your side, not the mod. Adjust the parameters as needed based on your performance testing and requirements.

9 minutes ago, AwesomeDev said:

Your mod is probably lagging during world generation due to how it replaces blocks around your custom ore. Right now, it randomly picks spots around the ore and changes blocks there. This process can be slow, especially if it's dealing with lots of blocks or a big area. To fix it, try replacing fewer blocks, picking spots more efficiently, and changing blocks in a smarter way. This should help your mod run smoother when generating worlds. Here is an example of how you can do this

if (placed) {
    int maxBlocksToReplace = (int) Math.ceil(veinSize * 0.1); // Replace 10% of vein size
    int numBlocksToCorrupt = Math.min(maxBlocksToReplace, 1000); // Limit to 1000 blocks

);

}
    }

}
}

If you've tried more effective ways to generate your blocks around your ores, it may also be because of issues on your side, not the mod. Adjust the parameters as needed based on your performance testing and requirements.

I've tested the same code on three different envionrments (Desktop win10, desktop Linux and Laptop Linux) and it kinda blows up all the same. Gonna try this code and see if i can tune it

38 minutes ago, AwesomeDev said:

if (placed) {

);

}
    }

}
}

Ok so this specific code freezes the game on world creation. This is what gets me so confused, i get that it might not be the best thing, but is it really so generation heavy?

I think i've found a more "generation friendly way" of generating random blobs of mineral around the ore. This both does the trick and make the generation work flawlessly (albeit i need to make some adjustments). I just ended up thinking "MAYBE there is another Feature I can use to place the minerals instead of doing it manually" And, low and behold, SCATTERED_ORE  is actually a thing. I don't really know how "orthodox" this solution is, but it works and rids me of all the problems I had witht my original "manual" implementation.

If anybody has any insight on why my original class could've been causing lag to the point of freezes and chunk generation just refusing to keep loading new chunks, I'm also all ears:

Here is the full if (placed) block for anyone with a smiliar issue:

if (placed) {
            // Define the block to replace surrounding blocks with
            RuleTest stoneReplacement = new TagMatchTest(BlockTags.STONE_ORE_REPLACEABLES); //Tag which indicates ores that can replace stone
            RuleTest deepslateReplacement = new TagMatchTest(BlockTags.DEEPSLATE_ORE_REPLACEABLES); //Tag which indicates ores that can replace deepslate

// Create a list of TargetBlockState for the Aberrant Mineraloids
            List<OreConfiguration.TargetBlockState> targets = new ArrayList<>();
            targets.add(OreConfiguration.target(stoneReplacement, surroundingBlockState));
            targets.add(OreConfiguration.target(deepslateReplacement, surroundingBlockState));

// Create a new OreConfiguration for the Aberrant Mineraloids
            OreConfiguration mineraloidConfig = new OreConfiguration(targets, 9);  // vein size

// Create a new context for the Aberrant Mineraloids
            FeaturePlaceContext<OreConfiguration> mineraloidCtx = new FeaturePlaceContext<>(
                    Optional.empty(), world, ctx.chunkGenerator(), ctx.random(), offsetOrigin, mineraloidConfig
            );

// Generate the Aberrant Mineraloids using the SCATTERED_ORE configuration
            boolean mineraloidsPlaced = Feature.SCATTERED_ORE.place(mineraloidCtx);
        }

I might have an idea why your original method was causing so much trouble. See this while loop?

17 hours ago, chxr said:
            while (numBlocksCorrupted < numBlocksToCorrupt) {
                        ctx.random().nextInt(2 * areaSizeX + 1) - areaSizeX, // between -areaSize and areaSize
                );

// If the block at the random position is in the IS_ORE_ABERRANTABLE tag, replace it
                    numBlocksCorrupted++;
                }
            }

You're only incrementing the number of blocks you've corrupted if you find one that you can corrupt. What happens if you can't find any? The while loop will run forever (a long time). This could happen if, for instance, the feature generates inside a vein of blocks that aren't marked as STONE_ABERRANTABLE.

There are two alternate strategies I'd recommend to fix this. 

First, you could simply increment numBlockCorrupted regardless of whether you've actually corrupted the block. This is the simplest and quickest way, and it should ensure that the loop runs no more than numBlocksToCorrupt times. 

Alternatively, you could add a "kill switch" that keeps track of how many times the loop runs, and then ends it after a certain limit of your choosing. That could look something like this: 

// Keeps track of how many blocks have been checked so far.
			int numBlocksChecked = 0;
			// Check up to twice as many blocks as you actually want to corrupt.
			// This is a good compromise between speed and actually getting the number of blocks
			// that you want to corrupt.
			int numBlocksToCheck = numBlocksToCorrupt * 2; 
			// Modified the while loop condition to end after a certain number of blocks are checked.
			while (numBlocksCorrupted < numBlocksToCorrupt && numBlocksChecked < numBlocksToCheck) {
                );

numBlocksCorrupted++;
                }

// Increment the number of blocks that you've checked.
              	numBlocksChecked++;
            }

Let me know if you're still running into lag problems or are confused by my explanation.

4 hours ago, scientistknight1 said:

I might have an idea why your original method was causing so much trouble. See this while loop?

You're only incrementing the number of blocks you've corrupted if you find one that you can corrupt. What happens if you can't find any? The while loop will run forever (a long time). This could happen if, for instance, the feature generates inside a vein of blocks that aren't marked as STONE_ABERRANTABLE.

There are two alternate strategies I'd recommend to fix this. 

First, you could simply increment numBlockCorrupted regardless of whether you've actually corrupted the block. This is the simplest and quickest way, and it should ensure that the loop runs no more than numBlocksToCorrupt times. 

Alternatively, you could add a "kill switch" that keeps track of how many times the loop runs, and then ends it after a certain limit of your choosing. That could look something like this: 

// Keeps track of how many blocks have been checked so far.
			int numBlocksChecked = 0;
			// Check up to twice as many blocks as you actually want to corrupt.
			// This is a good compromise between speed and actually getting the number of blocks
			// that you want to corrupt.
			int numBlocksToCheck = numBlocksToCorrupt * 2; 
			// Modified the while loop condition to end after a certain number of blocks are checked.
			while (numBlocksCorrupted < numBlocksToCorrupt && numBlocksChecked < numBlocksToCheck) {
                );

numBlocksCorrupted++;
                }

// Increment the number of blocks that you've checked.
              	numBlocksChecked++;
            }

Let me know if you're still running into lag problems or are confused by my explanation.

Yeah I had a similar idea, at some point I also just got the numBlocksCorrupted++ out of the if block so it would just do a loop numBlocksCorrupted amount of times but it still caused some troubles. I've ended up using an extra feature to generate the blob around the ore and its working wonders so I won't be scratching my head much longer with it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Just like the title says, my game keeps crashing while just trying to build a torch in my inventory or anything really that isn't a block. I get this error: Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen Here is my full crash report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   UniversalTweaksCore (UniversalTweaks-1.12.2-1.12.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (ChunkAnimator-1.12.2-1.2.1.jar)   MekanismCoremod (Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar)   LogisticsPipesCoreLoader (logisticspipes-0.10.3.114.jar)   SuperMartijn642's Core Lib Plugin (_supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17a-forge-mc1.12.jar)   Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.6-179.jar)   AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar)   UniDictCoreMod (UniDict-1.12.2-3.0.10.jar)   LoadingPlugin (BetterWithLib-1.12-1.5.jar)   MixinBooter (!mixinbooter-9.3.jar)   Fusion Plugin (fusion-1.1.1-forge-mc1.12.jar)   Inventory Tweaks Coremod (InventoryTweaks-1.63.jar)   ChunkGenLimiterCoremod (chunkgenlimiter-1.1-core.jar)   GregTechLoadingPlugin (gregtech-1.12.2-2.8.10-beta.jar)   LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.12.1-1.5.3.jar)   MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)   JeiUtilitiesLoadingPlugin (JEI-Utilities-1.12.2-0.2.12.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   CoreMod (Aroma1997Core-1.12.2-2.0.0.2.jar)   Moving Elevators Plugin (movingelevators-1.4.8-forge-mc1.12.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.20.jar)   TransformLoader (DynamicSurroundings-1.12.2-3.6.1.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.12.2-4.2.7.4.jar)   RandomPatches (randompatches-1.12.2-1.22.1.10.jar)   SSLoadingPlugin (SereneSeasons-1.12.2-1.2.18-universal.jar)   PregenHooks (Chunk-Pregenerator-1.12.2-4.4.9.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   ReplantFMLLoadingPlugin (replant1.12.2-1.0.0.jar)   OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   ApotheosisCore (Apotheosis-1.12.2-1.12.5.jar)   NWRTweak (redstonepaste-mc1.12-1.7.5.jar)   CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.12.2-0.5.78-core.jar)   CharmLoadingPlugin (Charm-1.12.2-1.4.1.jar)   RenderPlayerAPIPlugin (RenderPlayerAPI-1.12.2-1.0.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CoreMod (ForgeMixinFix-1.0.0.jar)   RenderLibPlugin (RenderLib-1.12.2-1.3.5.jar)   ShetiPhian-ASM (ShetiPhian-ASM-1.12.0.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   JustEnoughIDs Extension Plugin (JustEnoughIDs-1.0.4-SNAPSHOT-thin.jar)   MekanismTweaks (mekanismtweaks-1.1.jar)   ConfigAnytimePlugin (!configanytime-3.0.jar)   CarbonConfigHooks (CarbonConfig-1.12.2-1.2.4.jar)   DLFMLCorePlugin (DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar)   BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.3.jar)   RenderChunk rebuildChunk Hooks (RenderChunk-rebuildChunk-Hooks-1.12.2-0.3.1.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // I let you down. Sorry :( Time: 9/7/24 4:14 PM Description: Rendering screen java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen     at compressions.Base$ShapelessRecipe.getGridStack(Base.java:1662)     at compressions.Compressed$ShapelessRecipe.func_77569_a(Compressed.java:1134)     at assets.recipehandler.CraftingHandler.getCrafts(CraftingHandler.java:194)     at assets.recipehandler.CraftingHandler.getNumberOfCraft(CraftingHandler.java:312)     at assets.recipehandler.GuiEventHandler$CreativeButton.func_191745_a(GuiEventHandler.java:154)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73863_a(GuiScreen.java:70)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:80)     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.InventoryEffectRenderer.func_73863_a(InventoryEffectRenderer.java:51)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory.func_73863_a(SourceFile:75)     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.drawScreen(ForgeHooksClient.java:396)     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_181560_a(EntityRenderer.java:1124)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1119)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) No Mixin Metadata is found in the Stacktrace. A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace:     at compressions.Base$ShapelessRecipe.getGridStack(Base.java:1662)     at compressions.Compressed$ShapelessRecipe.func_77569_a(Compressed.java:1134)     at assets.recipehandler.CraftingHandler.getCrafts(CraftingHandler.java:194)     at assets.recipehandler.CraftingHandler.getNumberOfCraft(CraftingHandler.java:312)     at assets.recipehandler.GuiEventHandler$CreativeButton.func_191745_a(GuiEventHandler.java:154)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73863_a(GuiScreen.java:70)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:80)     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.InventoryEffectRenderer.func_73863_a(InventoryEffectRenderer.java:51)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory.func_73863_a(SourceFile:75)     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.drawScreen(ForgeHooksClient.java:396) -- Screen render details -- Details:     Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory     Mouse location: Scaled: (340, 73). Absolute: (1361, 769)     Screen size: Scaled: (640, 266). Absolute: (2560, 1061). Scale factor of 4 -- Affected level -- Details:     Level name: MpServer     All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['BobTheFurby'/9558, l='MpServer', x=-914.57, y=7.00, z=-760.36]]     Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 361, 361     Level seed: 0     Level generator: ID 09 - RTG, ver 0. Features enabled: false     Level generator options:      Level spawn location: World: (-53,64,150), Chunk: (at 11,4,6 in -4,9; contains blocks -64,0,144 to -49,255,159), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)     Level time: 1079640 game time, 1453905 day time     Level dimension: 0     Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?     Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)     Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false     Forced entities: 76 total; [EntityZombie['Zombie'/9601, l='MpServer', x=-925.50, y=22.00, z=-714.50], EntitySpider['Spider'/9602, l='MpServer', x=-927.50, y=41.00, z=-708.50], EntitySpider['Spider'/9603, l='MpServer', x=-924.50, y=41.00, z=-710.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9605, l='MpServer', x=-906.50, y=18.00, z=-822.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9606, l='MpServer', x=-901.25, y=38.00, z=-791.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9608, l='MpServer', x=-903.53, y=33.00, z=-761.73], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9609, l='MpServer', x=-907.49, y=35.00, z=-764.22], EntityEnderman['Enderman'/9737, l='MpServer', x=-845.50, y=24.00, z=-827.50], EntitySkeleton['Madam Erebloodottir'/9610, l='MpServer', x=-902.52, y=29.00, z=-745.29], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9611, l='MpServer', x=-896.50, y=38.00, z=-737.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9612, l='MpServer', x=-895.72, y=38.00, z=-741.51], EntityBat['Bat'/9613, l='MpServer', x=-882.36, y=13.07, z=-743.74], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9743, l='MpServer', x=-844.82, y=43.00, z=-791.50], EntityRooster['Rooster'/9744, l='MpServer', x=-941.54, y=65.00, z=-678.94], EntityMinecartChest['Minecart with Chest'/9618, l='MpServer', x=-894.17, y=38.00, z=-815.78], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9622, l='MpServer', x=-892.73, y=42.00, z=-782.36], EntityItem['item.tile.stone.andesite'/9623, l='MpServer', x=-894.32, y=7.00, z=-766.89], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9624, l='MpServer', x=-879.51, y=38.00, z=-734.68], EntityBabySkeleton['Baby Skeleton'/9625, l='MpServer', x=-895.50, y=43.00, z=-740.50], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9626, l='MpServer', x=-884.50, y=34.00, z=-741.50], EntityBat['Bat'/9627, l='MpServer', x=-869.25, y=12.10, z=-747.25], EntityArchaeologist['Archaeologist'/9628, l='MpServer', x=-871.00, y=20.00, z=-741.00], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9629, l='MpServer', x=-865.50, y=22.00, z=-742.45], EntityBat['Bat'/9630, l='MpServer', x=-878.37, y=22.10, z=-736.75], EntityBabySkeleton['Baby Skeleton'/9631, l='MpServer', x=-875.50, y=38.00, z=-740.50], EntityZombie['Tonfor'/9632, l='MpServer', x=-874.50, y=11.00, z=-720.49], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9633, l='MpServer', x=-863.50, y=17.00, z=-777.50], EntityDweller['Dweller'/9634, l='MpServer', x=-861.70, y=17.00, z=-774.70], EntityBabySkeleton['Baby Skeleton'/9635, l='MpServer', x=-852.91, y=38.00, z=-761.97], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9636, l='MpServer', x=-860.50, y=28.00, z=-751.50], EntityBat['Bat'/9637, l='MpServer', x=-838.81, y=34.00, z=-742.48], EntityMinecartChest['Minecart with Chest'/9656, l='MpServer', x=-846.23, y=34.00, z=-739.94], EntityMinecartChest['Minecart with Chest'/9664, l='MpServer', x=-845.50, y=34.06, z=-712.50], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9665, l='MpServer', x=-978.50, y=24.00, z=-833.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9666, l='MpServer', x=-977.50, y=44.00, z=-832.50], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9675, l='MpServer', x=-974.81, y=24.00, z=-835.50], EntityWitherSkeleton['Branlob'/9676, l='MpServer', x=-847.54, y=28.00, z=-697.57], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9678, l='MpServer', x=-836.21, y=31.00, z=-694.50], EntitySpider['Spider'/9686, l='MpServer', x=-950.50, y=43.00, z=-834.50], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9563, l='MpServer', x=-978.82, y=4.00, z=-749.61], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9564, l='MpServer', x=-990.50, y=49.00, z=-732.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9565, l='MpServer', x=-978.50, y=16.00, z=-714.50], EntitySpider['Spider'/9566, l='MpServer', x=-978.00, y=47.00, z=-714.46], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9567, l='MpServer', x=-975.39, y=24.00, z=-828.75], EntityRooster['Rooster'/9568, l='MpServer', x=-970.14, y=65.00, z=-808.51], EntityItem['item.item.feather'/9569, l='MpServer', x=-963.98, y=65.00, z=-810.29], EntityWitherSkeleton['Gerger the Knight'/9572, l='MpServer', x=-970.50, y=34.50, z=-779.59], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9573, l='MpServer', x=-979.55, y=53.00, z=-733.82], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9701, l='MpServer', x=-934.50, y=44.00, z=-837.50], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/9574, l='MpServer', x=-965.51, y=58.00, z=-739.22], EntityBat['Bat'/9575, l='MpServer', x=-956.11, y=11.10, z=-815.42], EntityItem['item.tile.stonebrick'/9576, l='MpServer', x=-945.73, y=7.00, z=-789.53], EntitySalmon['Salmon'/9577, l='MpServer', x=-945.65, y=46.00, z=-741.35], EntitySpider['Spider'/9578, l='MpServer', x=-953.50, y=36.00, z=-710.50], EntitySpider['Spider'/9579, l='MpServer', x=-957.50, y=36.00, z=-712.50], EntityButterfly['Madeiran Speckled Wood'/9580, l='MpServer', x=-959.01, y=66.00, z=-715.65], EntityButterfly['Gatekeeper'/9581, l='MpServer', x=-951.94, y=66.00, z=-710.71], EntityButterfly['Holly Blue'/9582, l='MpServer', x=-951.95, y=66.00, z=-710.40], EntityBat['Bat'/9583, l='MpServer', x=-942.51, y=37.10, z=-816.37], EntityItem['item.tile.stonebrick'/9584, l='MpServer', x=-937.60, y=7.00, z=-789.61], EntityItem['item.tile.clayHardened'/9585, l='MpServer', x=-938.78, y=7.00, z=-789.55], EntityItem['item.tile.stone.andesite'/9586, l='MpServer', x=-941.21, y=7.00, z=-786.13], EntityZombie['Zombie'/9587, l='MpServer', x=-935.79, y=7.00, z=-797.20], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9588, l='MpServer', x=-942.68, y=39.00, z=-784.50], EntityArchaeologist['Archaeologist'/9589, l='MpServer', x=-944.00, y=27.00, z=-776.00], EntityItem['item.item.fish.salmon.raw'/9590, l='MpServer', x=-939.83, y=47.00, z=-737.44], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9591, l='MpServer', x=-938.50, y=21.00, z=-731.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/9592, l='MpServer', x=-943.50, y=32.00, z=-704.50], EntitySpider['Spider'/9593, l='MpServer', x=-935.70, y=51.10, z=-715.70], EntitySpider['Spider'/9594, l='MpServer', x=-935.50, y=50.00, z=-719.50], EntityMinecartTNT['entity.MinecartTNT.name'/9595, l='MpServer', x=-925.27, y=34.00, z=-779.93], EntitySalmon['Salmon'/9596, l='MpServer', x=-919.68, y=9.17, z=-735.37], EntityPlayerSP['BobTheFurby'/9558, l='MpServer', x=-914.57, y=7.00, z=-760.36], EntitySalmon['Salmon'/9597, l='MpServer', x=-923.16, y=10.00, z=-734.23], EntityLatchedRenderer['unknown'/9982, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50], EntitySalmon['Salmon'/9598, l='MpServer', x=-918.28, y=8.19, z=-735.41]]     Retry entities: 1 total; [EntityLatchedRenderer['unknown'/9982, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]     Server brand: fml,forge     Server type: Integrated singleplayer server Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:420)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2741)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:419)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 17939541008 bytes (17108 MB) / 30131879936 bytes (28736 MB) up to 31138512896 bytes (29696 MB)     JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx29G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 15, tallocated: 95     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 354 mods loaded, 354 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State  | ID                                | Version                  | Source                                             | Signature                                |     |:------ |:--------------------------------- |:------------------------ |:-------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LCHIJA | minecraft                         | 1.12.2                   | minecraft.jar                                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcp                               | 9.42                     | minecraft.jar                                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | FML                               | 8.0.99.99                | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                      | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCHIJA | forge                             | 14.23.5.2860             | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                      | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCHIJA | creativecoredummy                 | 1.0.0                    | minecraft.jar                                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | RenderPlayerAPI                   | 1.0                      | minecraft.jar                                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mixinbooter                       | 9.3                      | minecraft.jar                                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | openmodscore                      | 0.12.2                   | minecraft.jar                                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | render_chunk-rebuild_chunk-hooks  | 1.12.2-0.3.1             | RenderChunk-rebuildChunk-Hooks-1.12.2-0.3.1.jar    | 1500c8bdd9178003afd944bc165f1984f9515082 |     | LCHIJA | randompatches                     | 1.12.2-1.22.1.10         | randompatches-1.12.2-1.22.1.10.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | configanytime                     | 3.0                      | !configanytime-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bspkrscore                        | 7.6.0.1                  | [1.12]bspkrsCore-universal-7.6.0.1.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | treecapitator                     | 1.43.0                   | [1.12]TreeCapitator-client-1.43.0.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | supermartijn642corelib            | 1.1.17a                  | _supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17a-forge-mc1.12.jar   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | actuallyadditions                 | 1.12.2-r152              | ActuallyAdditions-1.12.2-r152.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | additionalcompression             | 3.4                      | Additional-Compression-1.12.2-3.4.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | infinitylib                       | 1.12.2-1.12.1            | infinitylib-1.12.1.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | agricraft                         | 2.12.0-1.12.2-b2         | agricraft-2.12.0-1.12.2-b2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | akashictome                       | 1.2-12                   | AkashicTome-1.2-12.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | creativecore                      | 1.10.0                   | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ambientsounds                     | 3.0                      | AmbientSounds_v3.1.7_mc1.12.2.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | placebo                           | 1.6.0                    | Placebo-1.12.2-1.6.1.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | apotheosis                        | 1.12.4                   | Apotheosis-1.12.2-1.12.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | applecore                         | 3.4.0                    | AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | crafttweaker                      | 4.1.20                   | CraftTweaker2-1.12-4.1.20.700.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mtlib                             | 3.0.7                    | MTLib-3.0.7.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | modtweaker                        | 4.0.19                   | modtweaker-4.0.20.11.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jei                               | 4.16.1.301               | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | appleskin                         | 1.0.14                   | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ctm                               | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31        | CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | appliedenergistics2               | rv6-stable-7             | appliedenergistics2-rv6-stable-7.jar               | dfa4d3ac143316c6f32aa1a1beda1e34d42132e5 |     | LCHIJA | aquaculture                       | 1.6.8                    | Aquaculture-1.12.2-1.6.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | aroma1997core                     | 2.0.0.2                  | Aroma1997Core-1.12.2-2.0.0.2.jar                   | dfbfe4c473253d8c5652417689848f650b2cbe32 |     | LCHIJA | baubles                           | 1.5.2                    | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | astralsorcery                     | 1.10.27                  | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                   | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LCHIJA | morphtool                         | 1.2-21                   | Morph-o-Tool-1.2-21.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | quark                             | r1.6-179                 | Quark-r1.6-179.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | autoreglib                        | 1.3-32                   | AutoRegLib-1.3-32.jar                              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | badwithernocookiereloaded         | 1.12.2-3.4.18            | badwithernocookiereloaded-1.12.2-3.4.18.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bdlib                             | 1.14.4.1                 | bdlib-1.14.4.1-mc1.12.2.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betteradvancements                | 0.1.0.77                 | BetterAdvancements-1.12.2-0.1.0.77.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betterbuilderswands               | 0.13.2                   | BetterBuildersWands-1.12.2-0.13.2.271+5997513.jar  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bettercaves                       | 1.12.2                   | bettercaves-1.12.2-2.0.4.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | forgelin                          | 1.8.4                    | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betterfoliage                     | 2.3.2                    | BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.3.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bettergolem                       | 1.0                      | bettergolem-1.12.2-1.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bettermineshafts                  | 1.12.2-2.2.1             | BetterMineshaftsForge-1.12.2-2.2.1.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betternether                      | 0.1.8.6                  | betternether-0.1.8.6.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betterwithlib                     | ${version}               | BetterWithLib-1.12-1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bibliocraft                       | 2.4.6                    | BiblioCraft[v2.4.6][MC1.12.2].jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcraftlib                     | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcraftcore                    | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcraftenergy                  | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ic2                               | 2.8.222-ex112            | industrialcraft-2-2.8.222-ex112.jar                | de041f9f6187debbc77034a344134053277aa3b0 |     | LCHIJA | mantle                            | 1.12-1.3.3.55            | Mantle-1.12-1.3.3.55.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | natura                            | 1.12.2-4.3.2.69          | natura-1.12.2-4.3.2.69.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | reborncore                        | 3.19.5                   | RebornCore-1.12.2-3.19.5-universal.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | techreborn                        | 2.27.3.1084              | TechReborn-1.12.2-2.27.3.1084-universal.jar        | 8727a3141c8ec7f173b87aa78b9b9807867c4e6b |     | LCHIJA | forestry                          | 5.8.2.387                | forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | binniecore                        | 2.5.1.203                | binnie-mods-1.12.2-2.5.1.203.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | binniedesign                      | 2.5.1.203                | binnie-mods-1.12.2-2.5.1.203.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | genetics                          | 2.5.1.203                | binnie-mods-1.12.2-2.5.1.203.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | botany                            | 2.5.1.203                | binnie-mods-1.12.2-2.5.1.203.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | extrabees                         | 2.5.1.203                | binnie-mods-1.12.2-2.5.1.203.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | extratrees                        | 2.5.1.203                | binnie-mods-1.12.2-2.5.1.203.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | biomesoplenty                     | 7.0.1.2445               | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2445-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | blockcraftery                     | 1.12.2-1.3.1             | blockcraftery-1.12.2-1.3.1.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cyclicmagic                       | 1.20.12                  | Cyclic-1.12.2-1.20.14.jar                          | 0e5cb559be7d03f3fc18b8cba547d663e25f28af |     | LCHIJA | guideapi                          | 1.12-2.1.8-63            | Guide-API-1.12-2.1.8-63.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bloodmagic                        | 1.12.2-2.4.3-105         | BloodMagic-1.12.2-2.4.3-105.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bookshelf                         | 2.3.590                  | Bookshelf-1.12.2-2.3.590.jar                       | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | bookworm                          | 1.12.2-2.5.2.1           | bookworm-1.12.2-2.5.2.1.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | codechickenlib                    | 3.2.3.358                | CodeChickenLib-1.12.2-3.2.3.358-universal.jar      | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | redstoneflux                      | 2.1.1                    | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.1.1-universal.jar            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | brandonscore                      | 2.4.20                   | BrandonsCore-1.12.2-2.4.20.162-universal.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcraftbuilders                | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcrafttransport               | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcraftsilicon                 | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcraftcompat                  | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcraftfactory                 | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | buildcraftrobotics                | 7.99.24.8                | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | carbonconfig                      | 1.2.1                    | CarbonConfig-1.12.2-1.2.4.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ceilingtorch                      | v1.3.1                   | ceilingtorch-1.12.2-v1.3.1.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chisel                            | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45        | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | endercore                         | 1.12.2-0.5.78            | EnderCore-1.12.2-0.5.78.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | thaumcraft                        | 6.1.BETA26               | Thaumcraft-1.12.2-6.1.BETA26.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderio                           | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderiointegrationtic             | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | tconstruct                        | 1.12.2-2.13.0.183        | TConstruct-1.12.2-2.13.0.183.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ceramics                          | 1.12-1.3.7b              | Ceramics-1.12-1.3.7b.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chameleon                         | 1.12-4.1.3               | Chameleon-1.12-4.1.3.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | charm                             | 1.4                      | Charm-1.12.2-1.4.1.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chickenchunks                     | 2.4.2.74                 | ChickenChunks-1.12.2-2.4.2.74-universal.jar        | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | chiselsandbits                    | 14.33                    | chiselsandbits-14.33.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chunkpregenerator                 | 4.4.9                    | Chunk-Pregenerator-1.12.2-4.4.9.jar                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chunkanimator                     | 1.12.2-1.2               | ChunkAnimator-1.12.2-1.2.1.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chunkgenlimit                     | 1.1                      | chunkgenlimiter-1.1.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | clienttweaks                      | 3.1.11                   | ClientTweaks_1.12.2-3.1.11.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | clumps                            | 3.1.2                    | Clumps-3.1.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cofhcore                          | 4.6.6                    | CoFHCore-1.12.2-4.6.6.1-universal.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cofhworld                         | 1.4.0                    | CoFHWorld-1.12.2-1.4.0.1-universal.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cyclopscore                       | 1.6.7                    | CyclopsCore-1.12.2-1.6.7.jar                       | bd0353b3e8a2810d60dd584e256e364bc3bedd44 |     | LCHIJA | commoncapabilities                | 2.4.8                    | CommonCapabilities-1.12.2-2.4.8.jar                | bd0353b3e8a2810d60dd584e256e364bc3bedd44 |     | LCHIJA | refinedstorage                    | 1.6.16                   | refinedstorage-1.6.16.jar                          | 57893d5b90a7336e8c63fe1c1e1ce472c3d59578 |     | LCHIJA | compactmachines3                  | 3.0.18                   | compactmachines3-1.12.2-3.0.18-b278.jar            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | compactsolars                     | 1.12.2-5.0.18.341        | CompactSolars-1.12.2-5.0.18.341-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ci                                | 1.4                      | Compressed Items-1.4.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | compressedblocks                  | 1.12.2                   | CompressedBlocks-1.0.3.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | compressedpickaxe                 | 1.0.2                    | CompressedUtilities.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | compressions                      | 4.0.5                    | Compressions [1.12.1]-[4.0.5].jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | controlling                       | 3.0.10                   | Controlling-3.0.12.4.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cookingforblockheads              | 6.5.0                    | CookingForBlockheads_1.12.2-6.5.0.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | extendedrenderer                  | v1.0                     | coroutil-1.12.1-1.2.37.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | coroutil                          | 1.12.1-1.2.37            | coroutil-1.12.1-1.2.37.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | configmod                         | v1.0                     | coroutil-1.12.1-1.2.37.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | craftstudioapi                    | 1.0.0                    | CraftStudioAPI-universal-1.0.1.95-mc1.12-alpha.jar | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ctgui                             | 1.0.0                    | CraftTweaker2-1.12-4.1.20.700.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | crafttweakerjei                   | 2.0.3                    | CraftTweaker2-1.12-4.1.20.700.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | crafttweakerutils                 | 0.7                      | crafttweakerutils-0.7.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | creeperconfetti                   | 1.4.2                    | creeperconfetti-1.4.2.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cucumber                          | 1.1.3                    | Cucumber-1.12.2-1.1.3.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | custommainmenu                    | 2.0.9.1                  | CustomMainMenu-MC1.12.2-2.0.9.1.jar                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | waila                             | 1.8.26                   | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | tesla                             | 1.0.63                   | Tesla-1.12.2-1.0.63.jar                            | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | p455w0rdslib                      | 2.3.161                  | p455w0rdslib-1.12.2-2.3.161.jar                    | 186bc454cd122c9c2f1aa4f95611254bcc543363 |     | LCHIJA | mousetweaks                       | 2.10.1                   | MouseTweaks-2.10.1-mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | danknull                          | 1.7.91                   | DankNull-1.12.2-1.7.91.jar                         | 644f38521a349310a5dae0239577dc7beebefaec |     | LCHIJA | darkutils                         | 1.8.230                  | DarkUtils-1.12.2-1.8.230.jar                       | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | eleccore                          | 1.9.453                  | ElecCore-1.12.2-1.9.453.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcjtylib_ng                       | 3.5.4                    | mcjtylib-1.12-3.5.4.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | deepresonance                     | 1.8.0                    | deepresonance-1.12-1.8.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | journeymap                        | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2           | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | defaultoptions                    | 9.2.8                    | DefaultOptions_1.12.2-9.2.8.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | disenchanter                      | 1.8                      | disenchanter[1.12]1.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | draconicevolution                 | 2.3.28                   | Draconic-Evolution-1.12.2-2.3.28.354-universal.jar | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights                     | 1.4.9                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_onfire              | 1.0.7                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_creepers            | 1.0.6                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_dropitems           | 1.1.0                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_entityclasses       | 1.0.1                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_mobequipment        | 1.1.0                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_flamearrows         | 1.0.1                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_floodlights         | 1.0.3                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_otherplayers        | 1.0.9                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamiclights_theplayer           | 1.1.3                    | DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | sereneseasons                     | 1.2.18                   | SereneSeasons-1.12.2-1.2.18-universal.jar          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | orelib                            | 3.6.0.1                  | OreLib-1.12.2-3.6.0.1.jar                          | 7a2128d395ad96ceb9d9030fbd41d035b435753a |     | LCHIJA | dsurround                         | 3.6.1.0                  | DynamicSurroundings-1.12.2-3.6.1.0.jar             | 7a2128d395ad96ceb9d9030fbd41d035b435753a |     | LCHIJA | dynamictrees                      | 1.12.2-0.9.29            | DynamicTrees-1.12.2-0.9.29.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | spookytree                        | 1.12.2a                  | Pam's Spooky Tree 1.12.2a.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | redbudtree                        | 1.12.2b                  | PamsRedbudTree1.12.2b.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamictreespamtrees              | 1.12.2-1.0.5             | DynamicTreesPamTrees-1.12.2-1.0.5.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | harvestcraft                      | 1.12.2zb                 | Pam's HarvestCraft 1.12.2zg.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamictreesphc                   | 2.0.6                    | DynamicTreesPHC-1.12.2-2.0.6.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | dynamictreestconstruct            | 1.12.2-1.2.7             | DynamicTreesTinkersConstruct-1.12.2-1.2.7.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | elevatorid                        | 1.3.14                   | ElevatorMod-1.12.2-1.3.14.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | eplus                             | 5.0.176                  | EnchantingPlus-1.12.2-5.0.176.jar                  | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | enderiobase                       | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderioconduits                   | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderioconduitsappliedenergistics | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderioconduitsopencomputers      | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderioconduitsrefinedstorage     | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderiointegrationforestry        | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderiointegrationticlate         | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderioinvpanel                   | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ftblib                            | 5.4.7.2                  | FTBLib-5.4.7.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderiomachines                   | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderiopowertools                 | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enderstorage                      | 2.4.6.137                | EnderStorage-1.12.2-2.4.6.137-universal.jar        | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | energyconverters                  | 1.3.7.30                 | energyconverters_1.12.2-1.3.7.30.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | enhancedfarming                   | 1.1.3                    | Enhanced-Farming-1.12.2-1.1.3.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | valkyrielib                       | 1.12.2-2.0.20.1          | valkyrielib-1.12.2-2.0.20.1.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | environmentaltech                 | 1.12.2-2.0.20.1          | environmentaltech-1.12.2-2.0.20.1.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | motnt                             | 1.0.1                    | EvenMoreTNT-1.0.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | extrautils2                       | 1.0                      | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | esrainplants                      | 1.5.1                    | Farming in Rain - 1.12.2 - 1.5.1.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | farmingforblockheads              | 3.1.28                   | FarmingForBlockheads_1.12.2-3.1.28.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | farm_life                         | 1.0                      | FarmLife-1.0.1-1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fastfurnace                       | 1.3.1                    | FastFurnace-1.12.2-1.3.1.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fenceoverhaul                     | 1.3.4                    | FenceOverhaul-1.3.4.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | flatcoloredblocks                 | mc1.12-6.8               | flatcoloredblocks-mc1.12-6.8.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | foodexpansion                     | 1.3                      | FoodExpansion1.3.3-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | forgemultipartcbe                 | 2.6.2.83                 | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar       | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | microblockcbe                     | 2.6.2.83                 | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | minecraftmultipartcbe             | 2.6.2.83                 | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | forgivingvoid                     | 1.1.0                    | ForgivingVoid_1.12.2-1.1.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ftbbackups                        | 1.1.0.1                  | FTBBackups-1.1.0.1.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ftbutilities                      | 5.4.1.131                | FTBUtilities-5.4.1.131.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | funkylocomotion                   | 1.0                      | funky-locomotion-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | furnaceoverhaul                   | 2.2.2                    | furnaceoverhaul-1.12.2-2.2.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cfm                               | 6.3.0                    | furniture-6.3.2-1.12.2.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fusion                            | 1.1.1                    | fusion-1.1.1-forge-mc1.12.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | futuremc                          | 0.2.6                    | Future-MC-0.2.20.jar                               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | gendustry                         | 1.6.5.8                  | gendustry-1.6.5.8-mc1.12.2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | gendustryjei                      | 1.0.2                    | gendustryjei-1.0.2.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | advgenerators                     | 0.9.20.12                | generators-0.9.20.12-mc1.12.2.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | glassential                       | 1.1.0                    | glassential-1.12.2-1.1.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | goodnightsleep                    | 0.2.2                    | good-nights-sleep-1.12.2-v0.2.2.jar                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | gravestone                        | 1.10.3                   | gravestone-1.10.3.jar                              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | gregtech                          | 2.8.10-beta              | gregtech-1.12.2-2.8.10-beta.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_hops                  | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft                       | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_fishtrap              | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_cellar                | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_bees                  | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_milk                  | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_bamboo                | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_apples                | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_grapes                | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | growthcraft_rice                  | 4.3.0                    | growthcraft-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | gunpowderlib                      | 1.12.2-1.1               | GunpowderLib-1.12.2-1.1.jar                        | 4ffa87db52cf086d00ecc4853a929367b1c39b5c |     | LCHIJA | harvest                           | 1.12-1.2.8-25            | Harvest-1.12-1.2.8-25.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | hatchery                          | 2.2.2                    | hatchery-1.12.2-2.2.2.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | hgp                               | Release                  | hgp-1.0.jar                                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | horse_colors                      | 1.12.2-1.2.6             | horse_colors-1.12.2-1.3.6.a.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | iizvullok_icemountains            | 0.3.1                    | IceMountains_0.3.2_1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ichunutil                         | 7.2.2                    | iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.2.jar                         | 4db5c2bd1b556f252a5b8b54b256d381b2a0a6b8 |     | LCHIJA | immersiveengineering              | 0.12-98                  | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersivecables                   | 1.3.2                    | ImmersiveCables-1.12.2-1.3.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersivefood                     | 1.12.1-0.0.2             | immersivefood-1.12.2-0.0.3.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersivepetroleum                | 1.1.10                   | immersivepetroleum-1.12.2-1.1.10.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersiveruins                    | 1.0.0                    | ImmersiveRuins-1.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcmultipart                       | 2.5.3                    | MCMultiPart-2.5.3.jar                              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mekanism                          | 1.12.2-9.8.3.390         | Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | teslacorelib                      | 1.0.18                   | tesla-core-lib-1.12.2-1.0.18.jar                   | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | industrialforegoing               | 1.12.2-1.12.2            | industrialforegoing-1.12.2-1.12.13-237.jar         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | integrateddynamics                | 1.1.11                   | IntegratedDynamics-1.12.2-1.1.11.jar               | bd0353b3e8a2810d60dd584e256e364bc3bedd44 |     | LCHIJA | integrateddynamicscompat          | 1.0.0                    | IntegratedDynamics-1.12.2-1.1.11.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | integratedtunnels                 | 1.6.14                   | IntegratedTunnels-1.12.2-1.6.14.jar                | bd0353b3e8a2810d60dd584e256e364bc3bedd44 |     | LCHIJA | integratedtunnelscompat           | 1.0.0                    | IntegratedTunnels-1.12.2-1.6.14.jar                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | inventorysorter                   | 1.13.3+57                | inventorysorter-1.12.2-1.13.3+57.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | inventorytweaks                   | 1.63+release.109.220f184 | InventoryTweaks-1.63.jar                           | 55d2cd4f5f0961410bf7b91ef6c6bf00a766dcbe |     | LCHIJA | i_recycle                         | 0.4                      | IRecycle_forge1.12.2-0.4.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ironbackpacks                     | 1.12.2-3.0.8-12          | IronBackpacks-1.12.2-3.0.8-12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ironchest                         | 1.12.2-7.0.67.844        | ironchest-1.12.2-7.0.72.847.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jeiutilities                      | 0.2.12                   | JEI-Utilities-1.12.2-0.2.12.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jeibees                           | 0.9.0.5                  | jeibees-0.9.0.5-mc1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jeiintegration                    | 1.6.0                    | jeiintegration_1.12.2-1.6.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jehc                              | 1.7.2                    | just-enough-harvestcraft-1.12.2-1.7.2.jar          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jeid                              | 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT           | JustEnoughIDs-1.0.4-SNAPSHOT-thin.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jeresources                       | 0.9.2.60                 | JustEnoughResources-1.12.2-0.9.2.60.jar            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | letsencryptcraft                  | @VERSION@                | letsencryptcraft-1.10.2-1.2.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | llor                              | 1.1.6-mc1.12.2           | LLOverlayReloaded-1.1.6-mc1.12.2.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | logisticspipes                    | 0.10.3.114               | logisticspipes-0.10.3.114.jar                      | e0c86912b2f7cc0cc646ad57799574aea43dbd45 |     | LCHIJA | lootoverhaul                      | 1.2                      | LootOverhaul-1.2.jar                               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | malisiscore                       | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT    | malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | malisisdoors                      | 1.12.2-7.3.0             | malisisdoors-1.12.2-7.3.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwdoors                          | 1.3                      | mcw-doors-1.0.3-mc1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwfences                         | 1.0.0                    | mcw-fences-1.0.0-mc1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwfurnitures                     | 1.0.1                    | mcw-furniture-1.0.1-mc1.12.2beta.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwpaths                          | 1.0.2                    | mcw-paths-1.0.2forge-mc1.12.2.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwtrpdoors                       | 1.0.2                    | mcw-trapdoors-1.0.3-mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwwindows                        | 1.0                      | mcw-windows-1.0.0-mc1.12.2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mekanismgenerators                | 1.12.2-9.8.3.390         | MekanismGenerators-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mekanismtools                     | 1.12.2-9.8.3.390         | MekanismTools-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mekatweaker                       | 1.2.0                    | mekatweaker-1.12-1.2.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mekores                           | 2.0.13                   | mekores-2.0.13.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mercurius                         | 1.0.6                    | Mercurius-1.12.2.jar                               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mob_grinding_utils                | 0.3.13                   | MobGrindingUtils-0.3.13.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | modnametooltip                    | 1.10.1                   | modnametooltip_1.12.2-1.10.1.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | monk                              | 1.4                      | monk-mod-1.4.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | morebuckets                       | 1.0.4                    | MoreBuckets-1.12.2-1.0.4.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | guilib                            | $version                 | morepaintings-paintings-1.12.2-5.0.1.2.jar         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | paintingselgui                    | $version                 | morepaintings-paintings-1.12.2-5.0.1.2.jar         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | morepaintings                     | $version                 | morepaintings-paintings-1.12.2-5.0.1.2.jar         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | morph                             | 7.2.0                    | Morph-1.12.2-7.2.1.jar                             | 4db5c2bd1b556f252a5b8b54b256d381b2a0a6b8 |     | LCHIJA | morpheus                          | 1.12.2-3.5.106           | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | supermartijn642configlib          | 1.1.6                    | supermartijn642configlib-1.1.8-forge-mc1.12.jar    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | movingelevators                   | 1.4.8                    | movingelevators-1.4.8-forge-mc1.12.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mrtjpcore                         | 2.1.4.43                 | MrTJPCore-1.12.2-2.1.4.43-universal.jar            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mushroomlib                       | 1                        | MushroomLib.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mushroomgarden                    | 1                        | MushroomGarden.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | gachashroom                       | 1.0.0                    | MushroomQuest 1.12.2 - v1.7.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | newwalls                          | 1.0.0                    | NewWalls-1.12.2-1.0.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | openmods                          | 0.12.2                   | OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar                      | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCHIJA | openblocks                        | 1.8.1                    | OpenBlocks-1.12.2-1.8.1.jar                        | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCHIJA | bonecraft                         | 1.12.2b                  | Pam's BoneCraft 1.12.2b.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | brewcraft                         | 1.12.2-1.0.2             | Pam's BrewCraft 1.12.2-1.0.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | clayspawn                         | 1.12a                    | Pam's ClaySpawn 1.12a.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | desertcraft                       | 1.12.2b                  | Pam's DesertCraft 1.12.2c.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | getalltheseeds                    | 1.12a                    | Pam's Get all the Seeds! 1.12a.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | llamamilking                      | 1.12.2b                  | Pam's Llama Milking 1.12.2b.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | pigskin                           | 1.12.2b                  | Pam's Pig Skin 1.12.2b.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | portalpoof                        | 1.12a                    | Pam's Portal Poof 1.12.Xa.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | sheepmilking                      | 1.12.2b                  | Pam's Sheep Milking 1.12.2b.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | simplerecipes                     | 1.12.2c                  | Pam's Simple Recipes 1.12.2c.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | simplystrawberries                | 1.12.2-1.0.0             | Pam's Simply Strawberries 1.12.2 - 1.0.0.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | squidmilking                      | 1.12.2a                  | Pam's Squid Milking 1.12.2a.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | pamsbreadcraft                    | 1.1.0                    | Pam's+BreadCraft+1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | pamscookables                     | 1.1                      | pamscookables-1.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | pamsimpleharvest                  | 2.0.0                    | pamsimpleharvest-2.0.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | patchouli                         | 1.0-23.6                 | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | plonk                             | 10.0.4                   | plonk-1.12.2-10.0.4.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | poweradapters                     | 1.0.9                    | PowerAdapters-1.12.2-1.0.9.jar                     | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | projectred-core                   | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-Base.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-compat                 | 1.0                      | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-compat.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-integration            | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-integration.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-transmission           | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-integration.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-fabrication            | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-fabrication.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-illumination           | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-lighting.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-expansion              | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-relocation             | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-transportation         | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-exploration            | 4.9.4.120                | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-world.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | psi                               | r1.1-78                  | Psi-r1.1-78.2.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | quarkoddities                     | 1                        | QuarkOddities-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | randomthings                      | 4.2.7.4                  | RandomThings-MC1.12.2-4.2.7.4.jar                  | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LCHIJA | randomtweaks                      | 1.12.2-2.8.3.1           | randomtweaks-1.12.2-2.8.3.1.jar                    | 20d08fb3fe9c268a63a75d337fb507464c8aaccd |     | LCHIJA | rangedpumps                       | 0.5                      | rangedpumps-0.5.jar                                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | reap                              | 1.5.2                    | reap-1.5.2.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | reauth                            | 4.0.7                    | ReAuth-1.12-Forge-4.0.7.jar                        | daba0ec4df71b6da841768c49fb873def208a1e3 |     | LCHIJA | rebornstorage                     | 1.0.0                    | RebornStorage-1.12.2-3.3.4.1.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | redstonearsenal                   | 2.6.6                    | RedstoneArsenal-1.12.2-2.6.6.1-universal.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | redstonepaste                     | 1.7.5                    | redstonepaste-mc1.12-1.7.5.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | refinedstorageaddons              | 0.4.5                    | refinedstorageaddons-0.4.5.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | renderlib                         | 1.3.5                    | RenderLib-1.12.2-1.3.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | reskillable                       | 1.12.2-1.13.0            | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | resourceloader                    | 1.5.3                    | ResourceLoader-MC1.12.1-1.5.3.jar                  | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LCHIJA | ruins                             | 17.2                     | Ruins-1.12.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | vanillawalls                      | 1.0.0                    | Simple-Walls-1.12.2-R.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | solarenergy                       | 0.5.0.0                  | solarenergy-1.12.2-0.5.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | solargeneration                   | 1.3.0                    | SolarGeneration-1.12.2-1.3.0.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | storagedrawers                    | 5.5.1                    | StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.1.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | storagedrawersextra               | @VERSION@                | StorageDrawersExtras-1.12-3.1.0.jar                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | strongfarmland                    | 1.12.2-1.0.0             | strongfarmland-1.12.2-1.0.0.jar                    | 0e5cb559be7d03f3fc18b8cba547d663e25f28af |     | LCHIJA | thaumicjei                        | 1.6.0                    | ThaumicJEI-1.12.2-1.7.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | theimpossiblelibrary              | 1.12.2-0.3.0             | theimpossiblelibrary-1.12.2-0.3.0.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | tinkertoolleveling                | 1.12.2-1.1.0.DEV.b23e769 | TinkerToolLeveling-1.12.2-1.1.0.jar                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | tinymobfarm                       | 1.0.5                    | TinyMobFarm-1.12.2-1.0.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | tipthescales                      | 1.0.4                    | TipTheScales-1.12.2-1.0.4.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | tramplestopper                    | 1.2.0.4                  | tramplestopper-1.12.2-1.2.0.5-universal.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | xat                               | 0.32                     | Trinkets and Baubles-32.4.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | universaltweaks                   | 1.12.0                   | UniversalTweaks-1.12.2-1.12.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | universalmodifiers                | 1.12.2-1.0.16.1          | valkyrielib-1.12.2-2.0.20.1.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | vanillafoodpantry                 | 4.3.1                    | vanillafoodpantry-mc1.12.2-4.3.1.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | veinminer                         | 0.38.2                   | VeinMiner-1.12-0.38.2.647+b31535a.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | veinminermodsupport               | 0.38.2                   | VeinMiner-1.12-0.38.2.647+b31535a.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | wanionlib                         | 1.12.2-2.91              | WanionLib-1.12.2-2.91.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | configex                          | 1.0                      | Weather2Remastered-1.12.2-2.8.11.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | weather2remaster                  | 2.8.11                   | Weather2Remastered-1.12.2-2.8.11.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | weeeflowers                       | 1.12.2b                  | Weee! Flowers 1.12.2b.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | well                              | 1.0.1                    | Well-Mod-v1.0.1-mc1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | worldedit                         | 6.1.10                   | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-dist.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | xlfoodmod                         | 1.12.2-1.9.2             | XL-Food-Mod-1.12.2-1.9.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | recipehandler                     | 0.14                     | YARCF-0.14(1.12.2).jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | zerocore                          | 1.12.2-0.1.2.9           | zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | rtg                               | 6.1.0.0-snapshot.1       | RTG-1.12.2-6.1.0.0-snapshot.1.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | shetiphiancore                    | 3.5.9                    | shetiphiancore-1.12.0-3.5.9.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | techreborn_compat                 | 1.0.0                    | TechReborn-ModCompatibility-1.12.2-1.4.0.76.jar    | 8727a3141c8ec7f173b87aa78b9b9807867c4e6b |     | LCHIJA | eleccoreloader                    | 1.9.453                  | ElecCore-1.12.2-1.9.453.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | hungeroverhaul                    | 1.12.2-1.3.3.jenkins148  | HungerOverhaul-1.12.2-1.3.3.jenkins148.jar         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mysticallib                       | 1.12.2-1.13.0            | mysticallib-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | teslacorelib_registries           | 1.0.18                   | tesla-core-lib-1.12.2-1.0.18.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unidict                           | 1.12.2-3.0.10            | UniDict-1.12.2-3.0.10.jar                          | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer UniversalTweaksCore (UniversalTweaks-1.12.2-1.12.0.jar)    LoadingPlugin (ChunkAnimator-1.12.2-1.2.1.jar)   lumien.chunkanimator.asm.ClassTransformer MekanismCoremod (Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar)   mekanism.coremod.KeybindingMigrationHelper LogisticsPipesCoreLoader (logisticspipes-0.10.3.114.jar)   logisticspipes.asm.LogisticsClassTransformer SuperMartijn642's Core Lib Plugin (_supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17a-forge-mc1.12.jar)    Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.6-179.jar)   vazkii.quark.base.asm.ClassTransformer AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar)   squeek.applecore.asm.TransformerModuleHandler UniDictCoreMod (UniDict-1.12.2-3.0.10.jar)   wanion.unidict.core.UniDictCoreModTransformer LoadingPlugin (BetterWithLib-1.12-1.5.jar)   betterwithmods.library.core.ClassTransformer MixinBooter (!mixinbooter-9.3.jar)    Fusion Plugin (fusion-1.1.1-forge-mc1.12.jar)    Inventory Tweaks Coremod (InventoryTweaks-1.63.jar)   invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer ChunkGenLimiterCoremod (chunkgenlimiter-1.1-core.jar)   io.github.barteks2x.chunkgenlimiter.coremod.ChunkGenLimitTransformer GregTechLoadingPlugin (gregtech-1.12.2-2.8.10-beta.jar)   gregtech.asm.GregTechTransformer LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.12.1-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.resourceloader.asm.ClassTransformer MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)    JeiUtilitiesLoadingPlugin (JEI-Utilities-1.12.2-0.2.12.jar)   com.github.vfyjxf.jeiutilities.asm.JeiUtilitiesClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer CoreMod (Aroma1997Core-1.12.2-2.0.0.2.jar)    Moving Elevators Plugin (movingelevators-1.4.8-forge-mc1.12.jar)    FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.20.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer TransformLoader (DynamicSurroundings-1.12.2-3.6.1.0.jar)    LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.12.2-4.2.7.4.jar)   lumien.randomthings.asm.ClassTransformer RandomPatches (randompatches-1.12.2-1.22.1.10.jar)   com.therandomlabs.randompatches.core.RPTransformer SSLoadingPlugin (SereneSeasons-1.12.2-1.2.18-universal.jar)   sereneseasons.asm.transformer.EntityRendererTransformer   sereneseasons.asm.transformer.WorldTransformer PregenHooks (Chunk-Pregenerator-1.12.2-4.4.9.jar)   pregenerator.base.hooks.PregenHooks ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    ReplantFMLLoadingPlugin (replant1.12.2-1.0.0.jar)    OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   openmods.core.OpenModsClassTransformer ApotheosisCore (Apotheosis-1.12.2-1.12.5.jar)   shadows.ApotheosisTransformer NWRTweak (redstonepaste-mc1.12-1.7.5.jar)   net.fybertech.nwr.NWRTransformer CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   team.chisel.ctm.client.asm.CTMTransformer EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.12.2-0.5.78-core.jar)   com.enderio.core.common.transform.EnderCoreTransformer   com.enderio.core.common.transform.SimpleMixinPatcher CharmLoadingPlugin (Charm-1.12.2-1.4.1.jar)   svenhjol.charm.base.CharmClassTransformer RenderPlayerAPIPlugin (RenderPlayerAPI-1.12.2-1.0.jar)   api.player.forge.RenderPlayerAPITransformer AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CoreMod (ForgeMixinFix-1.0.0.jar)    RenderLibPlugin (RenderLib-1.12.2-1.3.5.jar)   meldexun.renderlib.asm.RenderLibClassTransformer ShetiPhian-ASM (ShetiPhian-ASM-1.12.0.jar)   shetiphian.asm.ClassTransformer CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    JustEnoughIDs Extension Plugin (JustEnoughIDs-1.0.4-SNAPSHOT-thin.jar)   org.dimdev.jeid.JEIDTransformer MekanismTweaks (mekanismtweaks-1.1.jar)    ConfigAnytimePlugin (!configanytime-3.0.jar)    CarbonConfigHooks (CarbonConfig-1.12.2-1.2.4.jar)   carbonconfiglib.impl.internal.CarbonConfigHooks DLFMLCorePlugin (DynamicLights-1.12.2.jar)   atomicstryker.dynamiclights.common.DLTransformer BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.3.jar)   mods.betterfoliage.loader.BetterFoliageTransformer RenderChunk rebuildChunk Hooks (RenderChunk-rebuildChunk-Hooks-1.12.2-0.3.1.jar)   io.github.cadiboo.renderchunkrebuildchunkhooks.core.classtransformer.RenderChunkRebuildChunkHooksRenderChunkClassTransformerForge     GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 560.70' Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2'     OpenModsLib class transformers: [llama_null_fix:FINISHED],[horse_base_null_fix:FINISHED],[pre_world_render_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED],[horse_null_fix:FINISHED]     AE2 Version: stable rv6-stable-7 for Forge 14.23.5.2768     Pulsar/natura loaded Pulses:          - NaturaCommons (Enabled/Forced)         - NaturaOverworld (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaNether (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaDecorative (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaTools (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaEntities (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaOredict (Enabled/Forced)         - NaturaWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)     Ender IO: No known problems detected.     Authlib is : /C:/Users/Irene/Twitch/Minecraft/Install/libraries/com/mojang/authlib/1.5.25/authlib-1.5.25.jar     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     !!!You are looking at the diagnostics information, not at the crash.       !!!     !!!Scroll up until you see the line with '---- Minecraft Crash Report ----'!!!     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses:          - TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)         - TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)         - TinkerHarvestTools (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerMeleeWeapons (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerRangedWeapons (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerModifiers (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)         - TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)         - TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerFluids (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerMaterials (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerModelRegister (Enabled/Forced)         - chiselIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)         - chiselsandbitsIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)         - wailaIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)         - quarkIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)     List of loaded APIs:          * actuallyadditionsapi (34) from ActuallyAdditions-1.12.2-r152.jar         * AgriCraftAPI (1.0) from agricraft-2.12.0-1.12.2-b2.jar         * AppleCoreAPI (3.4.0) from AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar         * appliedenergistics2|API (rv6) from appliedenergistics2-rv6-stable-7.jar         * Baubles|API (1.4.0.2) from Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar         * betteradvancements|API (0.1.0.77) from BetterAdvancements-1.12.2-0.1.0.77.jar         * BetterWithModsAPI (Beta 0.6) from AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar         * bloodmagic-api (2.0.0) from BloodMagic-1.12.2-2.4.3-105.jar         * BotaniaAPI (79) from AkashicTome-1.2-12.jar         * buildcraftapi_blocks (1.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_boards (2.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_core (2.2) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_crops (1.1) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_enums (1.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_events (2.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_facades (1.1) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_filler (5.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_fuels (2.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_gates (4.1) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_items (1.1) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_library (2.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_lists (1.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_power (1.3) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_recipes (3.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_robotics (3.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_statements (1.1) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_tiles (1.2) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_tools (1.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * buildcraftapi_transport (5.0) from buildcraft-all-7.99.24.8.jar         * Chisel-API (0.0.1) from Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar         * ChiselAPI|Carving (0.0.1) from Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar         * ChiselsAndBitsAPI (14.25.0) from chiselsandbits-14.33.jar         * cofhapi (2.5.0) from CoFHCore-1.12.2-4.6.6.1-universal.jar         * commoncapabilities|api (0.0.1) from CommonCapabilities-1.12.2-2.4.8.jar         * CoroAI|dynamicdifficulty (1.0) from coroutil-1.12.1-1.2.37.jar         * ctm-api (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * ctm-api-events (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * ctm-api-models (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * ctm-api-textures (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * ctm-api-utils (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * DR-API (1.0.4-Beta) from deepresonance-1.12-1.8.0.jar         * DraconicEvolution|API (1.3) from Draconic-Evolution-1.12.2-2.3.28.354-universal.jar         * ElecCoreAPI (1.0.0) from ElecCore-1.12.2-1.9.453.jar         * enderioapi (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|addon (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|capacitor (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|conduits (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|farm (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|redstone (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|teleport (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|tools (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|upgrades (4.0.0) from EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * farmingforblockheads|api (1.0) from FarmingForBlockheads_1.12.2-3.1.28.jar         * ForestryAPI|apiculture (5.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|arboriculture (4.3.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|book (5.8.1) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|circuits (3.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|climate (5.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|core (5.7.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|farming (5.8.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|food (1.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|fuels (3.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|genetics (5.7.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|gui (5.8.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|hives (4.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|lepidopterology (1.4.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|mail (3.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|modules (5.7.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|multiblock (3.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|recipes (5.4.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|storage (5.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|world (2.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * funkylocomotion_api (2.0) from funky-locomotion-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar         * gendustryAPI (2.3.0) from gendustry-1.6.5.8-mc1.12.2.jar         * Guide-API|API (2.0.0) from Guide-API-1.12-2.1.8-63.jar         * HatcheryAPI (1.11.2R1.0.0) from hatchery-1.12.2-2.2.2.jar         * iChunUtil API (1.2.0) from iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.2.jar         * ImmersiveEngineering|API (1.0) from ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar         * ImmersiveEngineering|ImmersiveFluxAPI (1.0) from ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar         * industrialforegoingapi (5) from industrialforegoing-1.12.2-1.12.13-237.jar         * integrateddynamics|api (0.2.0) from IntegratedDynamics-1.12.2-1.1.11.jar         * jeresources|API (0.9.2.60) from JustEnoughResources-1.12.2-0.9.2.60.jar         * journeymap|client-api (1.4) from journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar         * journeymap|client-api-display (1.4) from journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar         * journeymap|client-api-event (1.4) from journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar         * journeymap|client-api-model (1.4) from journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar         * journeymap|client-api-util (1.4) from journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar         * JustEnoughItemsAPI (4.13.0) from jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar         * MekanismAPI|core (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|energy (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|gas (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|infuse (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|laser (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|transmitter (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|util (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MouseTweaks|API (1.0) from MouseTweaks-2.10.1-mc1.12.2.jar         * openblocks|api (1.2) from OpenBlocks-1.12.2-1.8.1.jar         * PatchouliAPI (6) from Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar         * projectred|api (2.1) from ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-Base.jar         * PsiAPI (16) from Psi-r1.1-78.2.jar         * QuarkAPI (4) from Quark-r1.6-179.jar         * reborncoreAPI (3.19.5) from RebornCore-1.12.2-3.19.5-universal.jar         * reborncoreAPI|Power (3.19.5) from RebornCore-1.12.2-3.19.5-universal.jar         * reborncoreAPI|Recipe (3.19.5) from RebornCore-1.12.2-3.19.5-universal.jar         * reborncoreAPI|Tile (3.19.5) from RebornCore-1.12.2-3.19.5-universal.jar         * redstonefluxapi (2.1.1) from RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.1.1-universal.jar         * rtgapi (1.0.0) from RTG-1.12.2-6.1.0.0-snapshot.1.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.1.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|event (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.1.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|registry (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.1.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|render (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.1.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|storage (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.1.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|storage-attribute (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.1.jar         * team_reborn|Praescriptum (3.19.5) from RebornCore-1.12.2-3.19.5-universal.jar         * techrebornAPI (2.27.3.1084) from TechReborn-1.12.2-2.27.3.1084-universal.jar         * Thaumcraft|API (6.0.2) from Thaumcraft-1.12.2-6.1.BETA26.jar         * valkyrielib.api (1.12.2-2.0.10a) from valkyrielib-1.12.2-2.0.20.1.jar         * veinminerApi (0.3) from VeinMiner-1.12-0.38.2.647+b31535a.jar         * WailaAPI (1.3) from Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar         * zerocore|API|multiblock (1.10.2-0.0.2) from zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar         * zerocore|API|multiblock|rectangular (1.10.2-0.0.2) from zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar         * zerocore|API|multiblock|tier (1.10.2-0.0.2) from zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar         * zerocore|API|multiblock|validation (1.10.2-0.0.2) from zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar     RebornCore:          Plugin Engine: 0         RebornCore Version: 3.19.5         Runtime Debofucsation 1         Invalid fingerprint detected for RebornCore!         RenderEngine: 0     Patchouli open book context: n/a     [Psi] Active spell: None     AE2 Integration: IC2:ON, RC:OFF, MFR:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, JEI:ON, Mekanism:ON, OpenComputers:OFF, THE_ONE_PROBE:OFF, TESLA:ON, CRAFTTWEAKER:ON     Launched Version: forge-14.23.5.2860     LWJGL: 2.9.4     OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 560.70, NVIDIA Corporation     GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing. Using GL 1.3 texture combiners. Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported. Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported. VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.     Using VBOs: No     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Resource Packs: Faithful SEUS Version 4.zip     Current Language: English (US)     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     CPU: 8x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz   thank you so much for any help
    • I am trying to play a modpack, but this error message: "org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError:" keeps showing up. I've tried going through the logs, but to no avail. Please help. The Log: https://paste.ee/p/3omFW
    • hi, i always had this issue in my pc whenever i play minecraft with mods, no matter if i only add 1 or 2 mods, i always have these annoying lag spikes everytime i play, my pc's cpu might not be the best, but i have some friends with worse pc's than mine and modded minecraft works perfectly fine in them. Maybe is some configuration error within my pc or game, whatever the case is, i have this spark profile i created earlier so i can get some help from you guys https://spark.lucko.me/5TP6FrIpS1
    • Does anyone want to make a mod with me I have basic modding skills and would love to work with someone!   If your interested I will DM you on the forge forum site and we can go from there.
    • I'm assuming the Creative Crate contains multiple creative mode items?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.