Mods not showing up in-game

Hello! So just to give a little background info, I recently downloaded Forge, and Java so I could actually run Forge installer, and then it didn't work. So, I used JarFix and then it started to work. So after I installed Forge version 1.20.1, I launched it in the Minecraft launcher. But when I load into the game, it says 2 mods active, and those are Minecraft and Forge, but I put WorldEdit in my mods folder. I'm not really sure what's happening, and really, I just want to have any kind of mod installed that will work. I don't know how to add pictures to this post, but I have some screenshots if you need them. Thanks!

This is a log from vanilla 1.19

maybe switch to a custom Launcher like MultiMC or AT Launcher

Install a Forge 1.20.1 modpack and use it as working base - then just replace/add/remove mods from the mods folder

Oh yeah sorry, the latest version I was playing was vanilla 1.19. Here's the Forge one: Paste.ee - log

I won't be available for a few hours, so I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Wait the URL didn't go paste.ee/p/cvueg

Just got back from updating the computer, but when I loaded into Minecraft (the forge 1.20.1 launcher profile) and went into the mods tab, the only ones loaded are still Minecraft and Forge, and WorldEdit is in the mods folder.

Ok, so, I'm not sure at all what I did, but this time when I loaded into the game, it says 3 mods loaded. The 3rd one is WorldEdit. And, when I do "//" in chat, the WorldEdit commands show up. I have no idea what happened, but this is great!

• Like 1