get player's respawn coordinates?

Hi, how can I get the coordinates of the player's spawn point? I want to do this in the onLivingHurt event. This is what I have now:

@SubscribeEvent
        public static void onLivingHurt(LivingHurtEvent event){
            if(event.getEntity() instanceof Player player){
                player.getCapability(PlayerZonesProvider.PLAYER_ZONES).ifPresent(zones->{
                    if(event.getSource()!=player.damageSources().fall()){
                        double distanceFromSpawn=Math.sqrt(Math.pow(player.getX(),2)+Math.pow(player.getZ(),2));//i want to replace this with the true respawn position

BlockPos spawnPosition=((ServerPlayer) player).getRespawnPosition();//this always ends up being null
                        //if(spawnPosition != null)
                            player.sendSystemMessage(Component.literal(Integer.toString(spawnPosition.getX())));
                        int currentZone=zones.getCurrentZone(distanceFromSpawn);
                        player.hurt(player.damageSources().fall(),event.getAmount()*(currentZone+1));
                    }
                });
            }
        }

However, it always crashes immediately because spawnPosition is null: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.core.BlockPos.getX()" because "spawnPosition" is null

What am I doing wrong?

The player doesn’t have a respawn point because you haven’t used a bed or respawn anchor or something. When the players respawn point is null and the player wants to respawn, the server calculates when the player should respawn. If getRespawnPosition is null, get the world spawn from the ServerLevel

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Xoroshio said:

The player doesn’t have a respawn point because you haven’t used a bed or respawn anchor or something. When the players respawn point is null and the player wants to respawn, the server calculates when the player should respawn. If getRespawnPosition is null, get the world spawn from the ServerLevel

Thank you so much