(HELP) Better mc fabric bmc4 crashing

Posted (edited)

Help I turned on the xaeros minimap debug and the game crashed instantly and i cant seem to get into my server or even singleplayer as it crashes instantly, i tried to check from the minimap txt file and debug is set on false but still cant get in. 

Heres the crash report: https://pastebin.com/HSWLC2tA

Update: i can now get inside the world fine but when i try to open the minimap it crashes instantly.

Heres the latest crash report as it seems different: https://pastebin.com/WqJnuEcR

And i cant seem to figure out whats the problem

UPDATE: i fixed it debug was set on true on xaeroworldmap.txt from the actual modrinth bmc files i checked the servers xaero only. if anyone is having the same issue theres the fix.

Edited by HIV_Positive
Fixed

• HIV_Positive changed the title to (HELP) Better mc fabric bmc4 crashing
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Use the static methods in ResourceLocation to create an instance.
    • So im full into world generation right now, carving shit for a dimension I'm doing. I understand what the CarvingMask is, if i understand correctly, an array of bits that, for each chunk, marks wether the block the bit represent is (1) or isn't (0) carved. But I'm not seeing what uses it can have. Under what circumstances is good to make and keep track of a carvingmask?
    • Yes, it is possible. You should develop the API as a separate project. Wether you want your mod to have the API integrated or have a dependency on it is up to you. I'd say that for testing the API integration, you should have it separated and add it as a dependency to your mod (at least, thats how I've done it in the past).   I recall there is also option to compile different parts of your project on different jars. Either way, thats more of a forgegradle question, if i understand it correctly
    • forge simply won't boot up no matter how many mods are installed, i tried only the 1.20.1 and 1.20.6 versions and the same thing happened: nothing. the only thing that shows up in the logs is this   [14jun.2024 11:07:34.757] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, {MINECRAFT_USERNAME}, --version, 1.20.1, --gameDir, C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\s, --assetsDir, C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\meta\assets, --assetIndex, 5, --uuid, {MINECRAFT_UUID}, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, c4502edb-87c6-40cb-b595-64a280cf8906, --xuid, 0, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 854, --height, 480, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 47.2.17, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412] [14jun.2024 11:07:34.765] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.11 by Azul Systems, Inc.; OS Windows 10 arch amd64 version 10.0 [14jun.2024 11:07:34.946] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLConfig/CORE]: Configuration file C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\s\config\fml.toml is not correct. Correcting [14jun.2024 11:07:34.948] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLConfig/CORE]: Incorrect key [earlyWindowSkipGLVersions] was corrected from null to [] [14jun.2024 11:07:34.948] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLConfig/CORE]: Incorrect key [earlyWindowSquir] was corrected from null to false [14jun.2024 11:07:34.970] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ImmediateWindowHandler/]: Loading ImmediateWindowProvider fmlearlywindow [14jun.2024 11:07:35.208] [main/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: Trying GL version 4.6   i tried in two different computers and had the same results help.....
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.