Curseforge Modpack crashes for 1.19 and 1.20

Hi, I'm currently having problems with any modpacks that are 1.19 and 1.20. I use the curseforge app and have tried to open crash report in the way stated in the "Where can I find the debug.log and crash report?" part of Paint_Ninja's post. however when I open the modpack folder the debug.log folder is not in the logs folder even though I enabled forge debug.log. because of that there is also no crash-reports folder and therefore I am not able to post the crash report but I will post the latest game log for that modpack.

Also I did delete and reinstall all of Java Minecraft, Java 17.0.10 and I updated my graphics drivers (I have an RTX 3050) I also Updated my AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with integrated graphics but nothing has changed.

Latest Log: https://pastebin.com/LrzZ4ge3

FYI: Crash Popup says Error exit code: 1

Posted (edited)

hey I have a question. Before I removed rubidium from my 1.19.2 modpack, one of my 1.20.1 modpacks wouldn't launch even though it had no mods on it? (kept giving error exit code 1)

1.20.1 works now though (by itself, I haven't actually tested it with any mods)

Edited by hdan07
misstype