Can't craft carved pumpkin

Tormak

Hi,

A player on my server have reported to me a bug : we don't can craft a carved pumpkin from a pumpkin with shears.

The right clic launch the shears animation, but the pumpkin don't change to a carved pumpkin.

The server run the minecraft 1.21 and the last forge 51.0.21.

Thank you for your help,

Regards

Tormak.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • This is the first server I've ever created, and this is the first time I've played with mods, so I have no idea what I'm doing or how to fix what is happening. As the title says when my friends and I tried going to the nether we all crashed maybe three minutes later, every time we tried to come back on it's crash again and we had to one by one leave the nether as quick as possible. I tried again on my own to see if it was an issue of all of us being in the nether causing issues, or if it was something else, and even when it was just me on the server standing next to the portal in the nether it crashed. Here's the crash log, no idea what to make of this. If I understand it correctly the midnight lurker is the one causing the issue, but I don't know how to fix it.
    • This is the first server I've ever created, and this is the first time I've played with mods, so I have no idea what I'm doing or how to fix what is happening. As the title says when my friends and I tried going to the nether we all crashed maybe three minutes later, every time we tried to come back on it's crash again and we had to one by one leave the nether as quick as possible. I tried again on my own to see if it was an issue of all of us being in the nether causing issues, or if it was something else, and even when it was just me on the server standing next to the portal in the nether it crashed. Here's the crash log, no idea what to make of this. If I understand it correctly the midnight lurker is the one causing the issue, but I don't know how to fix it.
    • I am a financial analyst, who embarked on a journey with Bitcoin in 2023. What started as a mere curiosity soon transformed into a lucrative endeavor. With an initial investment of $120,000, I cautiously navigated the volatile cryptocurrency market, witnessing my portfolio burgeon to an impressive $600,000.However, as fate would have it, my triumph was short-lived. A cunning phishing scam targeted my exchange account, sweeping away my digital fortune overnight. The blow was devastating, leaving me grappling with a profound sense of loss and betrayal. Amidst the wreckage of shattered dreams, a beacon of hope emerged – Wizard Web Recovery. Renowned for their expertise in navigating the treacherous waters of digital currency loss, they offered a glimmer of salvation in my darkest hour. With a heart heavy with despair, I reached out to them, clinging to the hope of reclaiming what was rightfully mine. Their approach was nothing short of meticulous, their dedication unwavering. Day by day, they meticulously unraveled the intricacies of the cyber attack, inching closer to the restoration of my lost Bitcoin. Through their guidance, I not only regained access to my digital assets but also gained invaluable insights into fortifying my defenses against future threats. Thanks to Wizard Web Recovery, I emerged from the depths of despair stronger and more resilient than before. Their intervention not only salvaged my financial stability but also reignited the flame of hope within me. If ever you find yourself ensnared in the web of cryptocurrency loss, do not hesitate to seek refuge in the expertise of wizardwebrecovery(at)programmer [.] net. With their guidance, redemption is not merely a distant dream but a tangible reality.  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.