Data Generator "connection reset by peer

Honchkrow

Hello, I recently started modding for minecraft, although i have about 7 years of spigt/bukkit plugin programming experience. Ive been following these tutorials and its mostly going great

However, I recently got to the data generation section for generation of JSON files. Ive never worked with gradle before, but the video tells us to use the runData function which looks like its about to work but then send a "Connection reset by peer" error. No files are generated and no further information is given.

Heres what the run looks like https://hastebin.com/share/rofuleqemi.makefile

Anyone with any info would be much appreciated

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Following my old post (which I fixed the problem lol) I am making a mod for devil fruits and basically how it is when you eat the fruit it makes it so that you can't swim in water (and you get a power which will be implemented later). Also you can't have eaten a devil fruit and eat another otherwise you will die. Anyway, I am implementing the part where you can't swim, and I keep running into this logical error, here is my code (without imports):   @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = DevilFruitMod.MOD_ID) public class PlayerEventHandler { @SubscribeEvent public static void onLivingUpdate(TickEvent.@NotNull PlayerTickEvent event) { Player player = event.player; if (player.getPersistentData().getBoolean("hasConsumedDevilFruit")) { DevilFruitMod.LOGGER.info(player.getName().getString() + " has consumed a Devil Fruit and is in water: " + player.isInWater()); if (player.isInWater()) { player.setDeltaMovement(0, player.getDeltaMovement().y - 0.1, 0); DevilFruitMod.LOGGER.info("Setting downward movement for " + player.getName().getString()); } } } } Basically what is happening is that if I re log back in after have eaten a devil fruit already, it does not set the players delta movement correctly in water (its supposed to make it so that they can barely move and will drown in deeper waters), however as a debugging method, every tick it DOES print out that they have eaten a devil fruit meaning that it runs through these if statements. If I give myself another devil fruit eat it, die, and eat another, then only it makes it so that I can't swim. Can someone help me out? I hope I explained this well lol.
    • всем привет, я уже 2 недели пытаюсь сделать шейдеры на 1.20.1, пытаюсь сделать как в 1.16.5, но не получается, пробовал через minecraft и chatgpt и даже пробовал https://github.com/sxmurxy2005/2D-Render-Util-1.16
    • So I have been trying to make a server with mods to play with my friend but it always says WARNING: coremods are present and I dont know what to do. Help please.   WARNING: coremods are present: FutureMC (future-mc-0.2.15.jar) WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar) SimpleDifficulty ASM (SimpleDifficulty-1.12.2-0.3.9.jar) IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar) MekanismCoremod (Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar) Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.6-179.jar) AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar) IILoadingPlugin (immersiveintelligence-core-0.2.1.jar) ObfuscatePlugin (obfuscate-0.4.2-1.12.2.jar) LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Inventory Tweaks Coremod (InventoryTweaks-1.63.jar) SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) IvToolkit (IvToolkit-1.3.3-1.12.jar) XaeroMinimapPlugin (Xaeros_Minimap_23.5.0_Forge_1.12.jar) LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.12.2-4.2.7.4.jar) SSLoadingPlugin (SereneSeasons-1.12.2-1.2.18-universal.jar) FTBUltimineASM (ftb-ultimine-1202.3.5.jar) ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar) TransformLoader (DynamicSurroundings-1.12.2-3.6.3.jar) CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar) SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.7.jar) FMLModule (mdxlib-4.0.0.35.jar) Plugin (NotEnoughIDs-1.5.4.4.jar) ShetiPhian-ASM (ShetiPhian-ASM-1.12.0.jar) CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar) XaeroWorldMapPlugin (XaerosWorldMap_1.30.5_Forge_1.12.jar) CorePlugin (ForgeEndertech-1.12.2-4.5.6.1-build.0648.jar) SecretRoomsMod-Core (secretroomsmod-1.12.2-5.6.4.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge  
    • . Hi, I am having an issue with a 1.16.5 forge server. I added your mod but it says "you dont have permissions to execute this command". There are no config files created on the config of the server, so idk how to change that...
    • So i am using fabric 1.20.4 and just added the chunk by chunk mod. However it quits with error code -1. Here are the logs: [18:35:07] [main/INFO]: Loading Minecraft 1.20.4 with Fabric Loader 0.15.7 [18:35:07] [main/WARN]: Mod resolution failed [18:35:07] [main/INFO]: Immediate reason: [HARD_DEP_NO_CANDIDATE chunkbychunk 2.2.3 {depends fabric @ [*]}, ROOT_FORCELOAD_SINGLE chunkbychunk 2.2.3] [18:35:07] [main/INFO]: Reason: [HARD_DEP chunkbychunk 2.2.3 {depends fabric @ [*]}] [18:35:07] [main/INFO]: Fix: add [add:fabric 1 ([(-?,?)])], remove [], replace [] [18:35:07] [main/ERROR]: Incompatible mods found! net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException: Some of your mods are incompatible with the game or each other! A potential solution has been determined, this may resolve your problem: - Install fabric, any version. More details: - Mod 'Chunk By Chunk' (chunkbychunk) 2.2.3 requires any version of fabric, which is missing! at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException.ofLocalized(FormattedException.java:51) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.7.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.load(FabricLoaderImpl.java:195) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.7.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.init(Knot.java:146) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.7.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:68) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.7.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClient.main(KnotClient.java:23) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.7.jar:?]  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.