Minecraft crashing when i try to open the game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hi all Just wanted to share an update to Unique Magic & Enchantments mods that adds 30+ new enchantments to Minecraft. In this update we have added two new enchantments: Kensei - Increases damage done based on XP level Bone Breaker - Has chance to dismantle skeletons when hit with arrow Mod can be downloaded on CurseForge: https://legacy.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/unique-magic Here is an overview of update: If you have any new ideas or suggestions, let us know. Thanks!
    • Maybe an issue with alexsmobs
    • necesito q cargue packs y los modds por que me aburro haciendo lo mismo desiempre
    • Hi all, im currently trying to set up a 1.20.1 minecraft mod where different players have characteristcs that influence their access to abilities. Think electroblob, except, rather than opening a menu to bind abilities to your wand, you open a menu to bind abilities to your player. you can then cycle between abilities using z/x (whatever hotkey) and utilize it through r. I've currently set up a system to attach a "type" characteristic that influences what type of abilities you can access and a "level" characteristic that influences other aspects. However, im struggling to figure out a way to make it so when you open up the menu, you have only certain abilities displayed (depending on type and level) and 9 slot buttons that you can click to put the abilities you want on said slot.  I've been looking at electroblob's but im kind of lost because of how big it is TLDR: I have: "Type" and "Level" characteristics that can be changed and apply on the player I have a rudimentary menu that opens and displays the player's type and level I need: A way to create a dynamic ability selection - ability slot mechanism that opens alongside this menu. A way use abilities placed in whatever slot you have. I dont really expect a straight up answer but any tips or videos would be helpful! Im just really lost on how to implement my ability system, ive been scouring a lot of mods but all of these ones ive found so far that apply abilities to slots that are attached to the player have been made through mccreator and i dont know how to read those codes. If you need an idea for what im asking, you can check out this mod called Sequence Pathways (LOTM), i want something like that system (but its through mccreator) Again, tips or vids or guides or something would be helpful to do something like sequence pathways or electroblob
    • Did you have the world folder in the saves folder? Since it is the folder where worlds are located. To play with the official minecraft launcher you need forge installed. After that you can make a folder called mods in .Minecraft folder and you can now put mods to it!
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.