After adding my last couple of mods to the already modified BetterMC modpack, Minecraft and Exaroton started crashing

I'm trying to figure out the problem but I'm losing my mind. Me and my friend have always loved Minecraft and this year we wanted to try something different, so I took the BetterMC modpack and started adding and removing some mods because we wanted to add content to the game without losing the vanilla feel but we didn't even wanted to create a new modpack from scratch. I started adding mods almost every day to make it even better for us but now after adding some mods Exaroton started crashing, don't get me wrong, it always did that but at least it sometimes directly said what was the mod that was giving problems, sometimes I just checked the log for the faulty mod (sometimes it was for missing dependencies, I'm not an expert in Java or things like that, I just learn by doing), but today is different, it started giving some weird errors, so I installed "Not Enough Crashes" and client MC was fine, told me the error and even if there was one, I was still able to play and join other servers (I should point out that I was never able to click on "Singleplayer" as it always crashed the game, but the multiplayer was fine). I searched online a lot but I couldn't find anything that could help me.

This is the log link: https://paste.ee/p/ADWdt

Minecraft version 1.20.1

Forge version 47.3.1

Thank you in advance, I hope I haven't made any mistake, I tried to stick to the rules and made the post as clear as I could so forgive me for any mistake as it's my first time posting here.

If you need any other information, feel free to ask!

Posted (edited)

Ok, thank you, but to be clear, since I wish to "learn" as best as I can to be able to solve future problems in a short amount of time, can you tell me how xaero mods can break the game? I mean, it's probably because of some of the latest mods that interact with it that I added yesterday that may break it, because before there weren't a single problem, letting aside the fact that every time I clicked "Singleplayer" the game crashed, but every other thing was working.

Update: I forgot to note that every time I start the game I get a notification from Minecraft saying "Resource reload failed" and then it crashed, now, after removing all the xaeros mods, I still get the message but the game doesn't crash. I'm now doing the test with Exaroton.

The server keeps crashing, here is the log: https://mclo.gs/HeyLSbJ

Is it possible that a certain "Stairs Block" might not load correctly? Its texture or model, that could be why I get that message, but in Minecraft and mods there are so many different "Stairs block" that finding the specific mod that creates that problem might be impossible but the log is just reporting it, at this point I let you do your job since I don't know what to do anymore, this is my way to help but I might just slow you down.

Edited by riiick

27 minutes ago, riiick said:

Ok, thank you, but to be clear, since I wish to "learn" as best as I can to be able to solve future problems in a short amount of time, can you tell me how xaero mods can break the game?

It probably isn't the case that someone actually digged into xaero mods to find out what exactly goes wrong. It's possible that xaero mods are known to cause crashes when used with other mods, and that came first to user TileEntity's mind

37 minutes ago, musava_ribica said:

It probably isn't the case that someone actually digged into xaero mods to find out what exactly goes wrong. It's possible that xaero mods are known to cause crashes when used with other mods, and that came first to user TileEntity's mind

You're right, I probably wasn't clear but I didn't meant exactly the "programming problem", just a tip.